Crunch Time: Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Dec 8, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Let's give GFORCE a chance to introduce himself to the league...with CRUNCH TIME

[​IMG]

G-Force, Welcome to BFR...tell us a little about yourself and how you landed here?

How are you liking that running attack up at Wisconsin. With that beef and John Clay you have great things ahead of you, so with that said how are the fans treating you?

Clay is a Heisman candidate, what do you think he can as a running back to get to the top and win that nostalgic award?

Who else is contributing at Wisconsin this season?

Now that you have a full season you will definitely be able to recruit better, but after year 1 what recruits are coming in that you are excited about? (even ones that don't make an impact this season).

How is recruiting coming this season for you at Wisconsin?

Thanks for your time man.

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  3. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

G-Force, Welcome to BFR...tell us a little about yourself and how you landed here?
    Well, I'm a diehard Badger and Packer fan. I live in Minnesota lol. I work full-time and go to school part-time. Last year I was actually in BFR and had a great time being involved in the dynasty. I had to leave though because it was tough finding time to play my games on time and I honestly didn't really care for NCAA 10 as much. But CA and I have always kind of kept in touch and I told him I was interested in getting back into a dynasty on TF and he said that there was an opening in BFR and Wisconsin was available so I jumped on the opportunity.

How are you liking that running attack up at Wisconsin. With that beef and John Clay you have great things ahead of you, so with that said how are the fans treating you?
    Haha yes we do have great things ahead of us and the fans are definitely pleased. Since I've taken over the head coaching duties we have won 6 consecutive games. The fans have definitely noticed that and are on board for the 2011 season. Its always a plus to have a Fan Favorite like John Clay comeback for his Sr year when he could have easily gone to the NFL too. I think that really got the fans excited for this season.

Clay is a Heisman candidate, what do you think he can as a running back to get to the top and win that nostalgic award?
    For John Clay to win the Heisman, he has to be on the top of his game all around. We have been feeding that young man the rock alot early on in the season and that was the plan. We have also been thinking of different ways to get him the ball and you might see that in the upcoming weeks. Clay just needs to do his job week in and week out and as everyone knows, show up for the BIG games. Also, health is very key in Clay's hopes for a Heisman. He has already been down 3 times in 2 games and that is never good. I do believe come December he will be a finalist in New York if he keeps up what he has started so far this season.

Who else is contributing at Wisconsin this season?
    DE JJ Watt has been a great contributor early in the season. He worked his tail off this last offseason and its definitely paying off as he has 4 sacks in two games. Also, DB Aaron Henry is off to a great start. He has been all over the field and has notched an interception in both of the 1st two games. Offensively it has to be Montee Ball. Ball has come in when Clay was either banged up or just taking a breather and has shown a nice change of pace. Defenses have been struggling when he is in the game.

Now that you have a full season you will definitely be able to recruit better, but after year 1 what recruits are coming in that you are excited about? (even ones that don't make an impact this season).
    We're very excited about a kid by the name of Orlando Barnes. He is a DE. Very quick and strong. He made the 2-deep this season and is the only freshman that did. I inherited a pretty solid class though and will build off of that.

How is recruiting coming this season for you at Wisconsin?
    So far it is off to a good start. We have a number of guys high on us that we are trying to really go after. I'm not going to say any names though for obvious reasons lol. But things are looking good so far for us. 3 kids have already gave us verbals so it was a good way to start the year. We're trying hard to lock down the state of Wisconsin but its going to be tough this year with all of the talent in the state to recruit.