Crushie voting time

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright I'm going to try and keep this going, though it might be rough without JQwon13 ....

Oshiomogho
    Philstyle3005
    fuzzyl0gic
    BPHusker
    -Cougars-
    hornfaninbama
    Steamer43
    sawemoff

Don't vote for yourself godamit, and don't post here as always. Lets try to get everyone to participate this season as well..

------
    Masler and Gho5t9 can just watch this year I spose -- get a feel for how this works

1. Best Overall User in the league this season. Not necessarily the best team, but the user that really played the best.

2. Most surprising user in the league this season. Someone who surprised you with how well their team performed.

3. Most disappointing team in the league this season. Someone who you felt should have done more this season.

4. Best game this season. Need you guys to make nominations on here with a brief description of the game to help remind people. Everyone please make nominations.

5. Most Hated Poster this season

6. Most Liked Poster this season. (Might be tough to find)

7. Bright Future Award- Team you think will make the biggest jump next season.

8. Best Offensive Scheme- Has to be a team you played against and had the most trouble stopping their offense.

9. Best Defensive Scheme- The team that stopped your offense the most.

10. Two users most likely to be involved in a meltdown on the messageboards.

11. Team you expect to win the opposing conference next season: (ACC coaches vote for B1G and vice versa).

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Game of the Year Candidates

Penn State vs Nebraska - Down 6 points, Penn State finally gets the offense in gear and drives deep into Nebraska territory with a minute left. With 15 seconds left, McIntosh runs a PA pass where he evaded the rush and throws on the run into a small window to Freshman TE/WR Tommy Smith. The NU corner misplayed it and it left him wide open for the score with 11 seconds left. Up 13-12, the defense holds and Penn State gets the victory.

Penn State vs Wake Forest - The back and forth battle came down to the wire. Following a PSU score, Wake Forest drove the length of the field and scored with a minute left to tie up the game. QB McIntosh hit Cameron along the sideline to get down to the 40. Following a run by Johnson, Freshman kicker Jason Simon kicked a FG as time expired for the win 27-24.

Penn State vs Wisconsin - Wisconsin was up 24-0 with a minute left in the half. Penn State scored with 8 seconds left to make it 24-7. Wisconsin tried a Hail Mary but it was intercepted and PSU got the ball with 1 second left. Their Hail Mary was completed to pull within 10 at half. In the 2nd half it was all PSU. They outscored Wisconsin 28-3 in the 2nd half to win 42-27.

PSU vs NU is probably my pick. I wasn't able to get anything other than field goals up to the point. I actually started jumping up and down when my guy caught that pass. It was the only guy that was remotely open and when I threw it I thought it was gonna be picked.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  3. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

*crickets* anyone else have any game of the year candidates?

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
  5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

You mind if I wait to see if there are any user vs user bowl game match-ups before I send my ballot in? Could be a possible B1G vs ACC matchup in the Orange Bowl that could be game of the year. If you need it sooner just let me know though.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Think you could send the rest of your ballot in? If changes need yi be made that can always be done.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I was waiting on that as well, but I will send you the other answers.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

No worries and understood, thanks for shooting me your votes everyone. Like I said we can always adjust if there is an obvious great bowl game.

9. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Nope no user vs user games this season so my votes remain the same