Crushies voting time!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JQwon13, Jan 19, 2012.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Alright guys, it's that time of the year again... We're gearing up for the 3rd annual Crushies!

Like always, remember to private message your answers to me, do NOT post them on here.

Also, do NOT vote for yourself on anything. I have people still voting for themselves. And please come up with an answer for every category. Also, for you new guys, just cast your votes for the following questions and you'll get a better sense of things after I release the Crushies. That being said...Here are the categories....

1. Best Overall User in the league this season. Not necessarily the best team, but the user that really played the best.

2. Most surprising user in the league this season. Someone who surprised you with how well their team performed.

3. Most disappointing team in the league this season. Someone who you felt should have done more this season.

4. Best game this season. Need you guys to make nominations on here with a brief description of the game to help remind people. Everyone please make nominations.

5. Most Hated Poster this season

6. Most Liked Poster this season. (Might be tough to find)

7. Bright Future Award- Team you think will make the biggest jump next season.

8. Best Offensive Scheme- Has to be a team you played against and had the most trouble stopping their offense.

9. Best Defensive Scheme- The team that stopped your offense the most.

10. Two users most likely to be involved in a meltdown on the messageboards.

11. Team you expect to win the opposing conference next season: (ACC coaches vote for B1G and vice versa)

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Like I said, don't post your answers here. But for question #4, we do need nominations on here. Here's some nominations and hopefully the users that played these games can give us a run down on the games if they are worth mentioning.

North Carolina 38 - Wisconsin 31

Nebraska 20 - Virginia 16

Iowa 27 - North Carolina 21

Iowa 53 - Nebraska 47

There's a few, everyone please add more.

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

The Nebraska Virginia game was tight all the way through with neither team really gaining an upper hand. UVA scored with 1 min or so left and Nebraska won it on a TD pass as time expired.

The Nebraska Iowa game was incredible and had everything. A record breaking day, a goal line stand to preserve a win and 3 OT for an offensive shoot out.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Wake vs Unc... fuzzyl0gic im on my ohone so wanna tell em qhy?

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Defiantly! This says it all:

[​IMG]

7. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Look guys those other games are alright.. but

Nebraska vs Iowa had it all. 3 OTs! Back and forth lead changes all game! Goalline stand to preserve the win!

8. fuzzyl0gic

I guess you had to see my game to understand. It looked like Kasper was going to blow me out in my first ever ACC CCG apperance (21-7 and driving when I forced the first of two TOs for a TD), but I came back with a vengeance. It then turned into a classic shoot-out. I don't think it beats triple OTs, but maybe because of it's significance as a conference title game.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  9. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

totally unrelated and the wrong thread...but wtf happened to Bl0ndeRedHead

10. fuzzyl0gic

[​IMG]

11. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Holy balls...That is an awesome story... Totally tops the time Kasper got drunk and tried to blow the cop to get out of an MIP

• Like Like x 1
  12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Still need crushy votes from:

fuzzyl0gic
    Kasper
    Oshiomogho
    Total Doubt

No surprise as Oshi didn't even send one last year. But Fuzz and Kasper? Get on the ball. And the FNG? Bad form...

13. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Tried? I thought it happened it just wasn't good enough.

14. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

yeah that's what i meant by tried.... Apparently there was too much teeth, which has to be a first in South Dakota...

• Like Like x 1