CT "The Swami" Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by CTfromDC, Aug 19, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

The anticipation is killing me, and I had some free time at work, thought I'd create my own Mock Draft...Trying to research the users is a SOB...Think I can get 4 or 5 a day that will lead up to right before the draft...Will be interesting to see what really happens though when we look back.

Capture1.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    Capture4.PNG

The Swami has spoken...​

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 10
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I like it Carl! Looking forward to more :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

hmm... I'm taking a leap here, but could this be a sign?...

[​IMG]

:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

GREAT JOB...more more more

I think you are 3 for 3 so far

• Like Like x 3
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great 3 of the 5 of my big board

6. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

You CT from the DC, even though weve only played once i believe seem to know me very very well. if there was one team right now that fits my "Dream Scheme" as it were, itd have to be seattle at least 90%. however my draft history tends towards darkhorses. my reason being is that if i pick a good team and suck, well then i just suck. but if i have the Jets and we win a game, then im a hero.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Hearing the Seahawks have "arguably the most complete team in the game" makes me want to ram my head through the wall.

8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I bet...it'd be like someone tellin me the clownboys are Americas team, still:banghead: at least the Seahawks are in the conversation...frozentruth

9. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

overrated. They did alright last year, couldn't win on the road and now they are awesome and being talked about going to the Super Bowl?? Don't buy it.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'd give my left nut for another run with the Seahawks. That time was a diamond in the rough last year...

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Someone is confident in their Niners.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Over confident. Niners aren't going to be as good this year I don't think. If Crabtree was healthy I would probably say they have one of the best offensives. And the defense is still the best even with a rookie safety and our #3 corner out for the year.

13. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

And I just hate the Seahawks :)

And Pete Carroll

14. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

so Beastmode, percy, sidney rice, golden Tate, and Wilson aren't up there? There D is lights out also, Niners look good too, should be a battle in the NFC west...Don't get it twisted, I hate the Seahawks, they put us out our last two playoff appearances, but they got a good squad over there...I hope we see them again, we woulda/coulda punished them if RG3 wasn't one legged and Shanny would of had the stones to sit him and let Morris and Cousins carry the rest of the game...HTTR!(y)

15. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Seahawks are good, no doubt but not as good as people are saying. Obviously Harvin can't stay healthy. I am a Gators fan and I love Harvin and if he could stay healthy he is a beast. Lynch is a beast too and I think Wilson and Tate are overrated. Rice is pretty good. I want to see if they can actually win on the road before I claim them to be a powerhouse.
    Exactly, Redskins should of beat them last year.

• Like Like x 2
  16. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

NFC is gonna be brutal this year, Niners, Hawks, Falcons, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Skins, Giants, Panthers, Saints, Lions, and hell, you will get a surprise or two, gonna be tuff all the way round. Goodluck with the Niners, hope to see em at some point in the season..staying healthy is gonna be key

• Like Like x 1
  17. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I love how everyone overlooks the Cardinals and Rams in the NFC West. The Seachickens will be the Toronto Blue Jays of the NFL this year. Brought in a lot of fresh, new faces. But in turn have no chemistry to get the W's. On top of that P. Harvin gets hurt before he can even see the field for them. 6-10 season for Seattle, Niners win division, Cardinals threaten for a wild card...Heard it here first.

18. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

6-10? sheesh lol

19. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I just don't see R. Wilson having the season he had last year. Him, out of all the rookie/young QB's last year, I just don't see performing at the same level. I think he's the one more succeptable to a "sophmore slump". Just my personal opinion.

20. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Of course we play there on a Monday night late in the season, so me saying this will probably come back to bite me in the a**. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  21. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Didn't know you played professional ball. Cool!

• Like Like x 1
  22. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I think that THIS (the doubters) is what will help elevate his game to an even higher level. Experience with his team, coaching staff, and opponents will make all of us believers after 2013. Mark my words. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  23. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

We'll see! I'll keep that in mind and you can keep my prediction in mind. At the end of the season, we'll see who was right! :couchpotato:

• Like Like x 1
  24. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Refusing to view the official pick thread until I got all 32, to keep my integrity in tact:cool: First 8 Picks are done, hope to get 5-6 more by days end.

• Like Like x 3
  25. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I think you have 4 and 5 pegged!

• Like Like x 1