CT's Pick'Em Season 2 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Nov 9, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

49ERS.JPG
    49ers 38 - Packers 17
    Bills.JPG
    Bills 24 - Cowboys 6
    Browns.JPG
    Browns 20 - Rams 9 *CPU
    Cardinals.JPG
    Cardinals 28 - Bengals 16
    Giants.JPG
    Giants 30 - Dolphins 27
    Jaguars.JPG
    Jaquars 40 - Chiefs 30
    Jets.JPG
    Jets 27 - Broncos 3 *CPU
    Lions.JPG
    Lions 23 - Bear10
    Panthers.JPG
    Panthers 41 - Colts 33
    Patriots.JPG
    Patriots 24 - Eagles 16 *CPU

• Like Like x 1
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Raiders.JPG
    Raiders 23 - Ravens 17
    Redskins.JPG
    Redskins 16 - Saints 10
    Seahawks.JPG
    Seahawks 20 - Falcons 19
    Steelers.JPG
    Steelers 29 - Texans 13
    Titans.JPG
    Titans 28 - Buccaneers 14
    Vikings.JPG
    Vikings 24 - Chargers 17
    CT's Record 12 - 4 from week 1, whats urs?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Some big games this week. I see the upset call on Seattle over Atlanta.

You also think the Colts Panthers will be a shootout. Should be interesting, I like playing as the underdog though!

I also see the Raiders over the Ravens, bold prediction.

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

..... Very bold I here the Raiders might the rookie a look, as they are releasing Palmer at the end of the season. They don't want to waist valuable time with his development...... More to come as the story unfolds.

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I don't think that Seahawks over Falcons is an upset really, owner can ball, think he just had alot of sims last season...Colts and Panthers, BOTH HIGH POWERED OFFENSES, EXPECTING Y'ALL TO PUT UP NUMBERS, Ravens and Raiders, Raiders got a mean run D, you can score against their secondary though. Raven s rely on Rice, so if Tannehill is off, close the casket for Bmore. I think they are overrated personally, wish Godell put them on my schedule, doubt my Pack ever make it to a bowl, but that seems like the only option for now...Should be a good week tho, looking forward to seeing the results.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Another CPU game? Boooooo.

Jmustang1968

No one has any interest in the Eagles?

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I know Richuation isnt bad, but Falcons were in NFC Champs game last year.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

We had an owner, he just stepped down to focus on NCAA unfortunately. I am definitely open to filling the spot. But as of now we only have 5 open teams and a guy on vacation. You have just been unlucky so far. lol

9. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I can't get better at this game playing the CPU all the time, lol.

10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I am looking forward to this one with GMONEY 15 since he got the last playoff spot last year, despite my 10 wins. Let's see who deserved it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I know, I lost to them in the divisional round, G is a beast at NCAA, but he still learning the madden, , either way, i expect a good game, two quality sim onwers

12. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

My hopes usually rest on winning the turnover battle... which I think i led league in last year. My offense usually stinks, so lets hope for Atlanta miscues.

13. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I think Ryan is an INT machine, least he was last year, he played almost perfect in my game against him, giving G the edge and win

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

It used to be the other way around. Back on UL I always had his # in NCAA, but I think we went about even to maybe a slight favorable record his way in Madden.

I used to have big battles with Qui3tStorm in Madden too, but with the later Maddens, he started to turn a 50/50 matchup into a 60/40 or 65/35 in his favor.

15. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I watched him take West Virginia to consecutive undefeated seasons i believe, he demolished my Stanford cardinals in a scrim, yeah, my UL days had a gap in it, when my box died and I started running in ps3 leagues

16. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

At UL he did? I took UH to an undefeated season win, and then TMoney (he changed it to something else) won the next 2.

17. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Yeah, GMONEY 15 ran with WV and one the BCS National Championship the last two seasons of the UL...I picked Oklahoma(JakeDaSnake) to upset him, but he proved me wrong...

18. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

haha, I wish Goodell put them Wizard of Oz bums on my schedule too! Tannehill was playoff MVP not Rice. Rice got shut down or was a non factor in every game, including Steelers/Raiders/Panthers. Good D's, can't be one dimensional and win. You should send Rodger's over here so dude can shine, he looks like Ryan Leaf since the new regime took over !

Colts/Panthers will be a low scoring affair, Colts should be able to pass, but Panthers D is brolic. Will come down to turnovers Cam vs Luck. I see Falcons/Seahawks game being close, I'll edge the Falcons with Matt Flynn still trying to fill into his "superstar" shoes...

19. Black Republican

NCAA days, those were rough, JakeDaSnake was good, I took the Cuse Orangmen to a bowl game after going undefeated and Jake took me out. Just as in Madden, I'd go 13-3, 14-2 undefeated once or twice then lose to either JMustang or GMoney, that shit got old LOL!

20. Black Republican

CTfromDC

I like how the RaiderNation humbled you in week 1. haha going from big win to blowing your self out against the 49ers huh... You know these type of betting practices are illegal!

21. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Golden Girls finally showed up I c, better up the dosage of that Ensure and Geratol...We always around homes, anytime you want a scrim, jump out there, its whatev with us...On a another note tho, your organization aint built for a player of his status, he too yung 4 yall, you like them old flabby and sick, aged to perfection mofo's , hahaha, u still want Woodson, u can get it him for the low 10 mill off the free agents in a week or two champ, do you

22. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Its called reverse psycology, I never go in thinking I will lose, just thought I would mix shyt up this week, this pick'em is just for content purposes.....Truth be told, if online was as lagfree as offline was, I would be a mofo beast, cant adapt to laggy games, others can tho, it is what it is, its all for the luv of madden

23. Black Republican

Lol... no scrim for you, we'll save our chess moves for the real deal. Already got you NFC boys pillow talking on how to deal with the AFC. An we never wanted Woodson. He can't get no burn over here. Sorry ass Wolverine. You better keep him though, help offset them birds Rodgers be putting up!

24. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

cuzzo he takin up 10 mill in cap room! for no damn reason, i got yung pits TTG, they need to start and get the development going, I have no problems cuttin an established vet, i just kno he better perform in san fran, thats all ima say

25. Black Republican

Oh an the old heads / golden crew have retired. Just young thoroughbreds over here, them packers one to talk with all them old men, diaper wearing, mush food needing mofos! That's why P Will gonna injure Rodgers! An Schaub is out of FA.. lol