Curious about `10 rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jul 15, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Curious about `10 rules

When do you think we'll have a grasp on the new rules and recruiting limitations? I haven't tested the recruiting/dynasty but I know some guys have and was just wondering how this is going.

Also, when is the estimated start date?

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Start date will at least be after both the patch and a good set of named rosters comes out. Patch is scheduled for next Tuesday.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

As for rules, we're looking at a number of things right now. Rules will probably start a bit loose, and tighten up as you guys expose the weaknesses in the game. As for recruiting, we're looking for ways to improve on last year's system. It's an open conversation over in the e-league forums. If you want to read several pages of discussion, feel free to give your two cents.

One thing is for sure, though. One busted year of recruiting is all we need to really unbalance the game. EA makes it way too easy to pull all the top guys. We're going to be careful about it, and try to make it fair and reasonable.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Im guessing a start date of 1 1/2 - 2 weeks?

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I know we'll wait for the patch (Tuesday). Once that's here, we'll try to go as soon as we can, but we'll pay attention to major flaws. We want good rosters, and good rules, both of which seem to be coming.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Archie..

why is #24 in a 3 pt stance on the line?