Current HK Members..

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If you could, please post every team you have used since HK season 1. If you can, also include an HONEST success summary and any key players with those teams. Thank you...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Holy shit. ...do you know how many times ive changed teams

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If I did I wouldnt ask this...

Again...read...if you could that'd be great. IF you could add extra information...that'd be great.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

No

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I honestly don't remember all of them

• I was the Dolphins briefly last year after Guy (I'm not even going to attempt to tag you again) put them into financial ruin. Didn't play much because school took over but I remember - for whatever reason - I had both Ryan Tannehill AND Mark Sanchez. Needless to say, the offense sucked.

• Falcons - Back when Matt Ryan was good, and Julio and Roddy weren't made of glass. Had a good run with them - but never made it far in the playoffs. I remember Julio progressed like a motherfucker though.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This is good enough, thank you. Not looking for a biography just whatever info can be submitted for something I'm going to work on for the FB page.

7. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Sounds great - and it was the FALCONS not the BUCCS. I remember now.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yup I remember that. You went ham with Roddy and Julio.

• Like Like x 1
  9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Ya and scratch Denver - I believe that was in the UFL with Bob, Cade, MG etc.. My memory is crap.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Its cool. I'm not going to use everything for what I have in mind, but just for direction purposes.

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Most guys I can figure out enough...ry is obvious...frisk did seattle, cincy...bob dallas houston carolina...ca vikes for the most part...black carolina...cade dallas and jets...

Just looking for some more fat for the content.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

To add this really only applies to those who will have been a part of HK for more than 1 year.

13. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

HK Madden 13- Chicago Bears; Season 1 (TSO HK rookie season) 9-7 Came out of the gates new to TSO and HK very excited that it was my first online experience where users played the game the way it was intended to be played. Brandon Marshall and Jay Cutler were en fuego, while I struggled to run the ball Forte had some good highlights. Alshon "rub the furry wall" Jeffery seemed to be the next big thing. The Black n Blue division kept me out of the playoffs and it was on to season 2. I played conservative in the offseason and learned that was a mistake real quick as I watched a mass exodus on defense due to retirement. Time to rebuild.....

Season 2- "The Fall of Cutler"- Jay Cutler had the worst season to date in NFL history. He started hanging out with Jamarcus Russell and sipping the drank until he was cut by the Bears. 1-15 season. Bears signed Romo and while it was an improvement it wasn't
    good enough. Nobody stood out...everyone disappointed. I recall losing 6 games by 3 points or less.

Season 3- The Donte Calloway Era begins....."with the first pick in the 2015 draft, the Chicago Bears select Quarterback from UNLV Donte Calloway. 94 speed 93 THP this guy was the hype of the City..... 7-9. Marshall/Jeffery combo becomes lethal again.
    Matt "IM A MAN IM" Forte relevant again.
    Season 4- All hope no hype- Very vanilla season 8-8, Finally grasped the running game with Forte but I was devastated by injury, Calloway injured, season over.

Season 5- Madd-a-geddon- The end of HK. Season 5 was a dark time for HK but the Bears were relevant again just a little too late. DNF

• Like Like x 3
  14. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

The first 3 seasons I was at Miami and sucked awful. Year one I think we went 2-14. Year 4 I switched to the giants after you left I think and we made the playoffs and in year 5 we made it to the NFC champ game only to lose to ford and the saints.

• Like Like x 1
  15. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

HK year 1
    • KC- Did not work out too well I just remember Stanzi was my QB. I then left for...
    • Steelers: Went to my first ever HK playoffs. Had a star RB named Banks lead my team.
    HK year 2

• Houston: Cut Schaub season 1 lead to me running my team with Mallet under center. Made playoffs 1 season lost to who else but KnightNoles and his Pittsburgh Steelers.

16. DC

DC Shake n Bake

HK1-Saints- Never made it past the first round of the playoffs.

HK2-Falcons-Made it to the first round of the playoffs and second round in 2 out of 3 seasons...Went off with julio and roddy quite often
    Seattle- Seattle wasnt seattle yet....I didnt do very well with them at all.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  17. BG

BG On The Rize!

HK 1- Jets- Made playoffs every season even with Tebow as my QB until I got Matthew Stafford

HK 2- Tampa Bay (can't remember shit about them at all)

• Like Like x 1
  18. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I really dont remember...

I know

Jets- The Joker Jones Stephen Garcia Era. Won Super 2, Garcia was a ROOK!

Cowboys- Lost to Emm in Super Bowl ...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm confident you were only ever Cowboys or Jets. That's all I need.

20. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hard Knocks 1: Cincinnati Bengals
    Hard Knocks 2: Seattle Seahawks

• Like Like x 2
  21. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Don't forget about the Ravens ;)

• Like Like x 3
  22. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    HK season 1 : Bears - made playoffs and lost every year. Signed Tom Brady, traded for Arian Foster...everyone got hurt.Never won a playoff game.

HK season 2: Chargers - won MVP with Rivers season 1 or 2 (cant remember). Never won a playoff game. Ryan Mathews was a beast (unsim).

23. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

HardKnocks Noob....Looking to stamp my Skins this season though...This aint your daddies PS3, The 4 is a beast of a machine, and M25 is better for it.

• Like Like x 2
  24. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

If i even matter I was Titans in HK 1 and 2...went from CJ2K to CJnoK

25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You matter bouncer. We love you. The world loves you. Everything will be ok.

• Like Like x 1