current sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Sep 28, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

current sliders

User Slider CPU
    10 QB Accuracy 10
    35 Pass Blocking 35
    40 WR Catching 40
    50 RB Ability 50
    35 Run Blocking 35
    45 Pass Coverage 65
    50 Pass Rush 0
    25 Interceptions 25
    40 Rush Defense 40
    50 Tackling 50
    15 FG Power 15
    20 FG Accuracy 50
    50 Punt Power 50
    100 Punt Accuracy 100
    15 Kickoff Power 15

For those who played week 4 vs cpu: How are these playing for you?

Thanks

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Hey Brian...Tough man before I could do anything I was down 21-0...after some adjustments to my play I did better...I think its mostly because I kinda suck at defense but the QB was on fire in the first half...he was waaay accurate...but like I said maybe it was just me being bad at defense...otherwise it seemed cool

3. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

These sliders are too tough. I thought that I would adjust after playing 3 tough games but I was wrong.

I can't run the ball or stop the run. This might just be my team.. I don't have a big problem with it.

But the QB accuracy and WR catching are way to hard. My QBs cannot throw further than 10 yards accurately. They are both 78 overall. Also my impact WR routinely drops wide open passes. I put some examples of this on the dynasty web site from my game against Utah St.

These do not need to be this low. I can't beat teams that are far worse than mine. We will never bust into the BCS with these sliders.

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

don't get too pissed about it...I just posted in another thread about how I lost to BYU cuz I was HOT!!...but sometimes the adjustments have to come in the way we play...just don't give up, all of us being here and being active makes it better for everyone...the thing about it is in user games the sliders seem to be perfect and while some adjustments may need to be made to the CPU offense they will be minor if at all the commish said something about maybe replaying the first season over when the sliders are just right I dont know if that is still on the table, I think the number one thing dude is to take it as a challenge and climb that hill, you will feel better when you do....

mike

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I also posted there as well. One of the guys that helped me test them originally thought they were fine but after the beatdown he took earlier today, in this dynasty, changed his mind.

6. bustedukulele

bustedukulele Walk On

I'm up for the challenge. But I don't think we need to make it harder on ourselves. My QBs and WRs are already bad.

I think this patch made it much harder to run the ball. And the improvements to the INT will help.