Currently looking for a Florida State replacement in Tradition 1

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Dec 30, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Currently looking for a Florida State replacement in Tradition 1

We need a guy who wants to take over a very talented Florida State program from recently retired Kingerock.

You will be in the ACC:

ACC
    TEAM Forum Name 360 Gamertag
    Virginia Tech JMS493 jms493
    Miami NYJuggalo45 MMJuggs45
    Georgia Tech mogriffjr Moreecemos
    UNC Blaza + Blazarep
    Clemson Colemanchu Colemanchu
    Florida State ??? ???

SEC
    TEAM Forum Name 360 Gamertag
    Georgia Hellisan Hellisan
    Tennessee Bruce80 Bruce80
    LSU RynoAid RynoAid
    Florida VASteel VASteelah
    Alabama jfosh jfosh*
    Auburn RamerizM Financedude1

Things We are looking for:

• I would prefer someone who could make Tradition 1 their main priority (in Video Games) like all the other users in here. I am not interested in someone is in 3-4 other dynasties or leagues. You would have to drop a bunch and make Tradition 1 priority.
    • We generally advance on average once every 2-3 days. But sometimes we go on a streak where we advance 3-4 times in 1 week.
    • A player available most nights sun-thurs is ideal. Thats when most user vs user games get played. if you have a night shift job....dont apply (like 8 pm to 8 am).
    • We practice very straight sim ball here. No run or pass committ, no moving players all around the field before the play, no excessive audible, no excessive motion, no glitch blitzing. We want a vast variety of play calling and nice mix of run and pass (based on playbook). We don't need players always running the same money play on 3rd down.
    • We have no restrictions on recruiting except no promises.
    • We want a active board poster. Someone who might want to take their crack at the TWIT.
    • An easy going person would be ideal also. Most of us here are laid back and just enjoy football. No bitching about gameplay...it comes up from time to time. In general it is not a problem here at Tradition 1
    • We ALL want to win here but that is NOT what keeps us all interested. Most of us here have not won a National Title, but that doesn't bother us. We love the user vs user games and the recruiting.

That's all I will post but you get the idea.

If your interested post here or PM me.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

Yes yes PM me if you want to be considered. (don't be shy give it shot Coleman got in...:D ) Or, just go ahead and make your case public in this thread.

ACC- JMS - Head of membership Committee
    SEC- Hellisan - Head of membership Committee

Hey give

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Kewl!!

I'm the "Boss man" of the ACC!

[​IMG]

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ok I have updated the 1st post on what we are looking for here at Tradition 1.

A player will picked by committee but I will be in charge of sifting out eligible candidates.

good luck!

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

I'm very interested in the opening. Now, I already know what you're thinking. No, I haven't been around too long at TF. I have however run 2 dynasties myself (straight SIM, no run/pass commits, rules enforced). I'm also a pretty heavy slider guy and a very organized gamer. I keep excel files with my rosters and notes for possible position changes, incoming recruiting classes and where I want them to play, etc etc.

Here is my TF application, in quoted form:

As you can see legibility and neatness are important to me :D

Now I know I'm probably the least likely to get the spot, but just thought I'd float my name out there and see what happens. It can't hurt to have some of the heavy hitters on this site know my name.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Merih you will have a fair shot just like the others. Thanks for the interest.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Merih reminds me of myself....aside from the schooling lol.

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am intrested in coming back... I am even willing to get a lifetime membership(in a few weeks when I get caught up from x
    mas).. The plus side you guys know me and I am off sun-wed and my only leagues Are the deuce and tmfl.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    For the last time, the multiple seat for the liftime memberships will not start until NCAA '11.

I hate to be a cock-block, but I'm just eliminating the problems now.

10. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

:D What makes you say that?

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Are you saying BBJ isn't a candidate for our league?

There are more than one persons that are in multiple big 3 dynasties, right this very second. Being that he's somebody we KNOW for sure is our type of guy and our type of player it would be good to have it within our powers as as league to choose him if that's what we decided.

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You are talking about Blaza and Bruce for TTIII I assume. Those guys were allowed to do so based on the condition TTIII was in. They understand what the parameters were when they were allowed to do so.

I'm not saying you can't choose him. He just can't be in both. I think the only fair thing to do is to keep it as straight as we can until NCAA '11 hits and the new system takes over. Obviously if Ryno feels differently, then that is something that can be discussed.

Geez, Bruce. I knew letting you into TTIII to help spark it would come back and bite me....

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok man lol.. whatever.

I know TTII is BBJ's priority. I assumed that we could have him fill a spot till next year. Sorry BBJ for having you post your interest in h ere.

14. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'm not posting because I think I might lose a guy. Honestly, if he thinks he will fit better and be happier running with you guys, I'm 110% all for that.

I'm just trying to keep it as simple as possible until we change everything for NCAA '11.

I'm sorry. (n)

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Drifter is debbie downer lol.

BBJ chose the league he likes better before 2010 started and we all understood that. League goes by blazing fast and the comraderie is there for him in T2. There isn't no hard feelings as we'd love to have BBJ back. But the whole dropping one for another, I knew and he said he wouldn't drop T2 for T1 and I didn't expect him to nor should he.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Ok. BBJ is out. We have 3 candidates and will consider more as they come in.

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

so are guys in tt 3 even eligible then?

19. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

It be hard to sellout T3 but for T1 but I'd do it... But I would hate leaving UVA

EDIT: I would think they would let me stay in til '11 though since T3 is not up to par with the Deuce or T1

20. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

You know what i really thinks its a stupid rule that you can't play in 2 "premium" leagues. What makes the deuce or TT1 better than TT4, 5 ,11. It should be who makes the league better whether your in TT1,TT2, TT3 already or not. Then even when i say i'll even pay 50 bucks for a lifetime oh sorry that doesn't count untill 2011 so if i want back in to TT1 i have to either drop the deuce or wait untill someone drops TT1 in 2011? then there 2 guys in both TT1 and TT3? little unfair don't you think(sorry Bruce and Blaza not throwing you guys under the bus just making a point)....

As i said willing to pay for a lifetime membership(later in the month when i get on track) if i can play in both....

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

to be honest BBJ.. the only real reason Bruce and Blaza were allowed to do it is because T3 was struggling to stay full with good owners. That's not the case here... but i do see your point and understand why it would seem unfair to you.

really, at this point.. i think you should be considered, but we all know TT1 and TTII are "special" at this point... not saying better, just have more history and tradition. I think having one guy in both my be unfair to other members who are craving a spot in either league.

Can you understand that perspective? i don't have any issue with you being considered however.

22. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

AS I would not mind at having BBJ back in the league. I am leaning towards bringing in someone new....get some new blood in here and give someone a shot.

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    With this logic, we should just get the most active, best 12 guys and make 100 leagues. The whole point of the premier system was to give guys who deserve it a shot at playing in a QUALITY league. To be honest, when we let Blaza and Bruce into TTIII it was basically because TTIII had lost it's premier status and needed to get back to where it once was. Not because we somehow favor Blaza and Bruce.

You keep talking about the lifetime membership like you didn't read the original post. That obviously all starts for NCAA '11. There is no such thing as a lifetime membership or even a paid subscription until then.

JMS has it.

24. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

DJ Tip drill would like back in

25. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Was wondering about you......hmmm