Cursed Crusade

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Keller, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For those of you who are like me that are always looking for a game to play with friends - this looks like a real winner. I played the demo yesterday - available on XBL - and wanted to bring it up on the site today to spread the word. Certainly its not for everyone but I'm always looking for a good game to plow through with some buddies and this should fit the bill nicely.

Release date is the same day as BF3, unfortunately, but for only 40$ I think its worth checking out. It kind of looks like a mix between Army of Two and Dynasty Warriors.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I love the hell out of Atlus, but this game looks pretty terrible.

You should pick up Rage or Heroes of Might & Magic 6. An old school classic getting another release.

3. Keller

I disagree - its exactly the type of game me and my buddies like to plow through over a few cold ones.

Rage looks like just another shooter - which isn't a game we typically get into (excluding Borderlands.) I've heard Rage is like that, but I genuinely am not interested in shooters with BF3 looming.

M&M I've heard of, just don't know anything about.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I get tired of most shooters, but I love the post apocolypse setting and atmosphere of rage

5. Keller

Would you liken it to a Borderlands? Whats it like?

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

The art and visual style is different. Rage is also more of a pure shooter than Borderlands, as Borderlands has a lot of RPGish or FPS Diablo feel to it. But they share some similarities