**Custom Playbook Users Please Read**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Oct 19, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Something we are finding out with regards to custom playbooks is, if you ever have to go on AP, please change your custom playbook to a regular playbook. Should a user have to play you while you are on AP with the custom playbook still there, the game will continually freeze for the user trying to play.

Also, after playing your bowl game and before the coaching carousel, please change your playbook back to regular team playbook. Not sure if this makes a difference but it couldn't hurt.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

It also might not be a bad idea to change your PB to default after your bowl game. That way if we leave, playing those schools in the future won't be a mess.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I was thinking if that would make a difference or not...technically it shouldnt since you, the coach would be taking your playbook with you...but just to be safe, this is a good idea.

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

My other OD had some issues because I left Miami with a custom playbook. When people tried to play them it wouldn't let them. We don't have CC in there, but it still would probably be a good idea to change it up.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I agree, i'll edit the post.

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

The only problem with changing your playbook back is that is changes what you need to recruit to meet minimums. For example, if I have a spread playbook it only need 1 FB but if I change it back to a Pro playbook it requires I have 2 FBs. That would mean I either recruit a second FB during the offseason or I'm stuck with a walkon.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You can change it back once we get past the CC part of the game. If you take another job, I don't want a custom playbook stuck with the team you leave. Once you get to players leaving, feel free to switch playbooks.

If EA go their collective heads out of the sand this glitch would have been found and fixed long ago.