1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Custom Playbooks?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Hokie Effect, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Has this been addressed yet, site wide or even just our league? I would like to know because I have already put together the greatest playbook of mankind. If I can't use it I want to start looking at others.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I've spent about an hour and a half just looking through formations and plays.

This is a 2-back offense guy's wet dream. Please don't crush my dreams Mr. Commissioner.

[​IMG]

:D

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I don't have any official news but we will probably allow them. Just make sure they are realistic. I don't want to see something with 2 wildcat formations, 6 wishbone/fleXbox One formations and 10 4-5 wr sets. Pick an offensive style and build around that.

4. Jman

I'm going with the "Its-impossible-to-fucking-pass-consistently-because-the-corners-jump-any-and-every-damned-thing-I-throw-so-I'm-going-to-run-the-fucking-rock" style of offense.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I tried to set up a custom playbook and I got quizzed. I'm sticking with my traditional, no innovation, 20 ppg offense like every other year.

6. Jman

Yeah, I spent about an hour on mine this morning. There's just sooooo many plays, its awesome. 80% of my formations have a HB and a FB, 95% have at least one TE...I'm in heaven.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I havent set up offensive playbook yet. But I spend 45 minutes putting together a defensive playbook thats shockingly named "defense".

I dont care if they get used, but my issue is more towards the will it even work? With the numerous problems reported.

8. Jman

Using them is terrible right now, so I assume we wont be able to allow them until they get this shit patched.

9. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

I don't have a problem with them, but sounds like they FUBAR.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

As mentioned eariler... Its only offense, (that I know of). I have used my defensive PB in every game Ive played, on and offline.