1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Custom Shots Curiousity

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by SatansAngel1104, Apr 1, 2011.

1. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I mentioned this in a side comment in another thread but i figure ill ask this as a main post because after last night it's becoming very confusing as to how my custom shots will act.

95% of my Custom shots all act as if they are a club short.

Id say about 90%+ of my Caddie suggested shots and % are fairly accurate on distance give or take a little bit based on swing timing and my golfer ratings.

What confuses me is that when i switch to a Custom shot and match the Caddies suggested shot, club, type and landing area. My shots are pulling up 30+yards short.

This is happening regardless of wind, lie, mishits, and/or elevation.

Is anyone else noticing this?

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Nope, haven't quite seen this. Sorry I can't help!

3. Paulitix

Paulitix Walk On

I saw this as well...my only thought was that the caddie info took into consideration wind and such.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I don't believe the caddy takes into account wind and elevation changes.

5. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

im just ignoring the caddy and going str8 to custom and its making more sense with how i understand golf heh.
    Thanks all.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

This happens to me as well. =/

7. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

i figured out what it was, when you switch to custom, it changes clubs if the caddie had accounted for weather/height...

Oops :)