Custom skeds

Discussion in 'Freshmen Orientation' started by GDip, Jul 6, 2013.

1. GDip

GDip Walk On

A few of the things I'm gonna be doing to our schedules:

1. try and give everyone 2 OOC user games vs. the opposite conference
    -I've already noticed Fresno St. and Rutgers play wk one hopefully there are a few others like that, that work in our favor.
    - If anyone is good at spreadsheets it would be helpful to create one so that we can see who plays who in 2013 and work on a rotating schedule from there.

2. I am getting rid of all the FCS games. Usually these games are 55-10 and that might even be considered a close game against FCS schools.
    -I will take requests on who you want me to fill in those spots. You can choose anyone you'd like but if you don't make a decision I will probably go with a middle of the road team, someone I think you can beat but not blow out.
    -Post any requests here

2. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

The USF Bulls(McNeese State) and Georgia State(Samford) have agreed to the dropping of these FCS opponents. They will play each other at Raymond James Stadium on August 31st, 2013 at 5pm.

3. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Capture 2.PNG
    Hope this helps...have done better but did this on the fly at work. I can just mark an X on when who play who so everyone can schedule accordingly.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

GDip

May regret the shit out of this but if possible can I play California the first week and USC instead of Navy???

Thanks

5. GDip

GDip Walk On

I'll definitely do this if I can. Keep in mind my first priority is to get everyone 2 user games vs. the opposite conference. So once I get that in the schedule then I'll put in the requested games.

6. SFRANGER6969

SFRANGER6969 Walk On

I do not care who I play in the user vs user games. Any other game you change for me I would like some top 25 games thrown in there since I am ranked #11 right now. Dont want a cake schedule sure I will get beat up on by the good cpu teams though.

7. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

Yes sir I forgot about the other conference completely. I would like to keep Stanford on my schedule if possible and if there is any other weeks I am not playing a user or conference game I would like to play USC and/or California in that order of preference. Thank you for handling all of this

8. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

If you have another game you need to fill on my sched for UC...... I'd like to play better team on the west coast. USC/CAL etc // or even like a Baylor would work...only if needed...I think I only have 3 or 4 user games as it stands now so u might need to switch that around...

9. nellycuz

GDip

Are we waiting for Aspect1 to get back monday before we advance? Just wondering....Not sure if he saw your message about doing your recruiting online.....since he's logged in the last 2 days...

10. GDip

GDip Walk On

No we wont wait that long. Even if he misses the offseason, he can go into his recruiting board and change that at any time. Only thing he'd really miss is redshirting, and of course it's always possible to pull a RS at any time also.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nellycuz

That being said, what're you thinking advance to week 1 is?

12. GDip

GDip Walk On

i'll wait to hear back from dase and brewbomber. brew has said he has a jam packed weekend so I'm hoping he can just get on sometime tonight. So i'm guessing it won't be until late tonight at the earliest, more likely tomorrow.

13. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

I am planning on accepting my invite and knocking out all preseason items late tonight. What's the website that I can do some of this from?

14. GDip

GDip Walk On

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/

let me know if theres anything you can't do from the site. I'm curious if you can even accept the invite from the site, or if that needs to be done on the console

15. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

I am ready to advance into the first week! I gave it a quick glance and I could not accept the invite on website. I see myself spending a good amount of time on that website. Being able to look at headlines, scores, stats, standing, rankings & the abilty to knock out recruting is awesome!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013