1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Custom Stadium Sounds for NCAA 14

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Jul 6, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

I found a great site from another message board that has a ton of custom sounds for each team. My question is, can I use a flash drive instead? I have a 360 by the way. Would the flash drive work the same? I'm asking instead of trying myself because the flash drive I had in college is long gone, and I'd rather know for sure its going to work before I go out and buy one and discover it wont work for the 360. Any help would be great. Thanks.

2. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

if it's anything like the custom sounds for the NHL games, you can't use a jump drive. i had to burn audio CDs (used CD-RWs) and ripped the songs to the hard drive in separate playlists (goals, off play, intermission, penalties, wins, etc.).

3. dahuggybear

dahuggybear Walk On

If you are playing on the PS3 ... as long as your importing music settings is on MP3 then you should be able to use a zip drive... that is what I do

4. StephonieIrvin

StephonieIrvin Walk On

What sites have custom stadium sounds?