cut players is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Feb 1, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

cut players is up

advance asap no later than 10pm tomorrow

i counted 6 teams over please confirm

army 71
    houston 74
    north texas 73
    stanford 72
    toledo 72
    wku 71 cut pressly 81 ovr center and is losing 1 scholarship next season.

if you accepted a transfer you can cut him no penalty on that player. on this list i know houston and stanford accepted transfers.

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

Quick question! I was below the recruiting number at 69 at which my tranfer gave me 70 even. For some reason or another, the cpu gave me 2 walk-on MLB's. I already have 3, but they gave me 2 anyway! Do I still have to cut my tranfer eventhough I didn't need or want the walkons? Technically, I didn't recruit them.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

All the teams I listed still had needs going into position changes except for WKU. Even after I posted about everyone make sure your boards were clear some teams still did not.

Toledo had 72 because after position changes the game gave him at least 2 walkons because he changed a FB, not sure what other positions was he had a walkon for.

My going over was due to the game redshirting a senior that I didn't play last season. That player was in my top 12 players overall. So I cut that player.

Houston and North Texas were over and had needs left. Houston said to sim his position changes, if he had done his position changes maybe he would have reduced his over. He would have still been over.

I know Stanford needed 3 MLB at time of position changes. Is Stanford a 3-4 or 4-3? Reason I ask game determines number of players needed per position by type of offense or defense played. Game also warns you if you try to move a player that will reduce your team's depth below the number of players needed at that position.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

none the less less u live and learn I will have to recruit FB's even though I dont run any FB sets. I will take 2 scholarship penalty for the nest season because thats the rules.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

We didn't have this issue in the other 2 seasons. It bothers me that 6 teams went over.

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

The rules are not in black and white, are they? There is no room for error! So if that's the case, as long as a player meets the weight and speed restrictions, I can put anyone there. Had I known that, I could have put any old freshman there, redshirted him and put him back at his original position the following year. I guess that what will have to happen from now on!