Cut Question

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Dec 19, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Cut Question

I've got a question about cutting players. Are there any exceptions to the rule about cutting players?

For instance, I have a kicker on my roster (my only kicker) that has 68 kick power and 70 kicking accuracy. I've been using my punter this season as my kicker. The kicker was on my team when I took over last season. I am recruiting an new kicker right now, is there anyway I can cut this guy so I don't have to waste a roster spot on him?

I also have 4 QBs on my roster, which is fine, except the 3rd and 4th QBs are exceptionally bad and I'd like to be able to cut one of them if possible. Again, these were guys the CPU recruited for MSU before I took over.

Let me know what you think.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

NO CUTS FOR YOU!

or anyone...

:D

Cuts are simmed in every situation.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Yeah. There are no cuts, but hopefully the guy will transfer eventually if you don't play him.

I would also make sure that he gets a stat that's tracked (let him kick an XP or something) so that he won't redshirt.

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

So players are automatically redshirted even if you don't choose to redshirt them during the preseason??

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yes, if they don't play (ie have any stats) they are redshirted...