1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

CV Schembechler

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Corey Haggard, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Just started my Coaching Carousel career as "CV Schembechler", offensive coordinator for the Eastern Michigan Eagles. Will post all my promotions as I try to reach my goal - Head Coach of UM.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

After 2 years as OC at Ypsilanti, I was offered the Head Coach job for a 1 yr contract at Washington State. Go Cougars!

3. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

After 3 solid years as the Head Coach of Washington State, in which the Cougars managed to win a Pac 12 title and the Rose Bowl, Coach CV Schembechler decides to reject a 3 year contract extension. "I noticed that Brady Hoke was on the hotseat at UM, and decided to take a smaller commitment, so I'd be available, just in case."

"The only school offering me a 1 year contract was The Kent State Golden Flashes, so thats where I'm headed."

The MAC is a huge step down from the PAC 12. We'll have to see if the gamble pays off.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm trying the same thing as OC at Eastern too.... Good luck.

• Like Like x 1