Dallas at Philly

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Dallas at Philly

I should be good on Tuesday or Wednesday night 10:00 pm EST area.

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

ok send me a message when ur on. ill check it from the comp an once i see ur on ill hop on an play you

3. Juggernautblitz

I will be on around 10 pm tonight.

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i didnt see u on at all the whole night bro. so when can u be on again? not tryin to get this game simed

5. Juggernautblitz

Apparently you didn't read my first post. I said I could do it on Tuesday or Wednesday night so just sending me a post on Tuesday at 10pm saying you were on didn't really let me know ahead of time which of those days you wanted to do it.
    I will be on tonight around 10 since I didn't know you wanted to play last night.

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

u said u would be on either or, and i said send me a message when your on. Then you said you will be on at 10 tonight. Thus, i assumed you would be on because you said you would. But tonight is fine, i should be on.

7. Juggernautblitz

I said I should be good for either of those days, indicating that it was up to you which one. You not responding to that post and then just being on at 10 Tuesday seems a little strange. I have a busy life with family, work, etc., so have to plan ahead a little, that's why I posted a day or two before you ever got on so we could get it scheduled in plenty of time.
    Anyway, I have been on for half an hour now, at the time we agreed to, have sent you messages, and getting nothing. Doesn't seem like you want to make this happen very bad bro.

8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol dont hit me with the "Doesn't seem like you want to make this happen very bad bro" i jus couldnt make it at that time because i have a life also and somethin came up. i jus sent you a message on xbox live to play but looks like your not on either. i will send jersey a message and ask for an extension since we both missed each other.

9. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i sent jersey a message asking for an extension so what time can you play tommorow if possible? i have an interview in the am but after that i should be good. So from about 3 est til whenever i should be free. @ the latest 4 or 5 est

10. Juggernautblitz

LB, I am not trying to be a dick, just seems like you are not good at getting on here and scheduling well in advance of the time to play and instead you just like to get on here or XBL late at night and expect the other person to be on there ready to play.
    I started the post on Monday early afternoon saying I could play either Tuesday or Wednesday. You didn't respond to that until 10 pm Tuesday saying you were on and ready to play. You never got back with me to say you wanted to play Tuesday so how would I have known you would be on? Then we reschedule for last night at 10 pm and I am on from 9:45 to 10:30 and nothing.
    I don't see it as "we missed each other" because I have tried to schedule it a couple times now and been on when we both agreed to be on and you missed those times.
    No biggie, I would rather play you than the CPU but think I have done everything I can to get this game scheduled and played. I work regular day hours and will not be home until around 6 - 7 pm EST. I like to hang with my kids for an hour or two before they go to bed and that is why I tried to get this thing played around 10 pm EST on Tues or Wed. I can probably play around 7 pm EST if that is the way it has to be.

11. Juggernautblitz

Bygones be bygones.
    How does 10 or 10:30 pm EST work for you tonight?

12. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

dude if u say either tues or wed at that time, jus cus i cant be on here asap dont mean nothin. i have no way to contact you besides here or xbl. i sent u an add request which u still didnt add. so i got on at one of the times u said ud be available thinkin ur gonna be on lookin or somethin. u didnt say i need a confirmation date for either or. so thats not my fault. i havent had scheduling issues with anybody else ever doing it how i do because i tend to look into when people are on.

13. trutest

trutest Walk On

Is 10 or 10:30 est good for the Eagles tonight? Juggs send PHI a txt msg when you get on XBL tonight

14. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

should be fine. im on now playin 2k10 and have a fantasy draft in like 45 mins but after that ill leave it open