Dallas Braden - PERFECT GAME!!!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by MaxAttack360, May 9, 2010.

1. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Dallas Braden - PERFECT GAME!!!

Wow... that was just amazing!!! As an A's fan, I'm the most excited person right now. He didn't do this against the Royals, the Pirates, the Orioles, or any other pathetic team. This was against the RAYS - the #1 team in baseball right now! Just flat out amazing. I cannot believe this just happened.:elephant:

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

As a Rays fan I say this sucks.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Damnit! I didn't pick him up to pitch for my fantasy squad today cause it was against the Rays.

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

Well... at least you guys didn't get swept? :D

If you told me an A's pitcher was going to throw a perfect game this year, out of all the young guys on their pitching staff right now (don't even let me get on a rant about this subject... I've said that six-word phrase for what seems like ten years now), I wouldn't have picked Braden first. It's unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

guess a-fraud cant say he hasnt accomplished anything.

6. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Take that A-Roid!

7. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

its funny that most of us had never heard of this guy before the incident with AROD and now he is going to be the best story over the 1st half of the season lol. Hey Arod, he HAS acomplished something now so take that

(y)

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ridiculous that he did it against one of the best offensive teams in the game also. I had him on my fantasy team but I knew he wouldn't go out their and continue to do well and being on the As to that influenced my decision.

He is a very good, young player and what he K'd 10+ in his first start this year and then said "I will never do that again" then the Arod incident and now this... ENCORE ENCORE!!! I dont know what more he can do, lol