Dallas Cowboys Scouting Report

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Rasta, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Rasta

Rasta Guest

Dallas Cowboys Scouting Report

After playing the guy be ready for the QB Rollout he loves to move with McNabb or maybe hes scared of the O Line? .. I would say he runs out of the pocket 90% of the time off the snap.Green Arrow is Rollout. Red is Route. Blue is Block. Grey O is where pass is thrown. [​IMG]
    This is his favorite play or most used play, usually he will roll out and hit the reciever near the sidelines.
    [​IMG]
    These are his 'setup plays' he switches it up from time to time and usually gives it to Addai or V.Jackson over the middle. But like I said before look out for the QB rollouts on some blitzes its easy to catch him off guard and force McNabb to throw. His Defense is mainly Cover, I didnt see him blitz much but he held my ground game to like 50 yards but thats because Ward kept getting hurt.

2. Bridger

Bridger Guest

Hahaha dude I love this. You must have it out for me huh? Just so you know, these plays were the ones that worked against you(making it obvious that I'd run them more than other plays)...but none of them were plays I scored on other than the power toss to addai. You made some great second half adjustments though. I shouldn't have let off the gas when I was up big. I wish more people posted scouting reports too, this is great for the league. I love the strategy. As for mcnabb I hope you don't think I was being cheap...if so I'm sure you would have told me. I will obviously utilize his mobility to avoid sacks, but there's no way I'll abuse it and make it unrealistic. As for your offense the only thing that truly worked for you was the WR screen to holt. Your run game helped u for 50 yards but I don't buy that it was because your rb was hurt. He was in for almost every snap. All in all though it turned out to be a great game. You shoulda tried the onside though lol

3. Rasta

Rasta Guest

i usually just post whats the most called plays just showing you like to rollout ..the first TD you had i didnt even see my batteries died i was switching them i didnt want to pause and make you mad but i shouldve lol and my run game wasnt only cuz he was hurt i didnt run him as much he got hurt 2 times on like 9 carrys so i decided to just stop that.... dont feel like i have it out for you in all my leagues i post a scouting report to help some people out makes it a little more fun... also the McNabb thing was only cheap to me at first i couldnt stop it i dont like when you snap and just run tho a little unreal but overall not a problem when you know its coming

4. Bridger

Bridger Guest

Cool cool bro, I would hate to win with anyone feeling like it wasn't a straight game ya know. I ran more play action passes than I have in a long time cuz with the big lead, I figured you would think I would only run the ball so I guess the QB rollout came across as excessive. But I think the scouting reports are awesome, not when I'm the only one scouted though hahaha. I think we should implament a mandatory scouting report so it's fair to everyone...maybe do it Week 1 and then Week 9 or something. It would be the equivalent of game film for the NFL

5. Rasta

Rasta Guest

haha dont worry at least ill be posting every week so you wont be the only one lol well good luck to you the rest of the season hope to see you in the playoffs (y)