1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dallas Offseason Trading Block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Kasper, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

First of all, new owner here guys. Looking to get some pieces for my team and open to most anything.

What I want:

Good FS, can be young and with potential or older (not too old you know) and established, just somebody that can play center field. Same with a ROLB and Center.

Also I am interested in landing a QB - feel free to shoot me an offer there, I'm not sure what's out there.

Don't want to trade the following: Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Ngata, Bruce Carter, Sean Lee, Tyrone Smith, Doug Free, Marske, David Arkin, or Kyle Kosier. Everyone else, I think, is available in my eyes.

I'm always interested at trading older, higher rating guys, for younger guys with some potential.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Would like to move Jordan Gross -- would also trade my athletic QB Delonte Waters for a good young pocket passer.

3. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

FS Dashon Goldson available...my needs are at CB, C (run blocking), WR

4. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Checkout the Bengals for a young QB, he's looking to move Dalton.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

1st round pick (Top 5, Idk the exact) available. Looking for a defensive stud in return with a contract through at least 2015-- I don't want to have to worry about resigning him.

The contract thing I can work with-- but looking for a proven defensive stud. Any positions except DE and FS.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.