Damn u NEBRASKA!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Damn u NEBRASKA!

Where did you come come to steal away a instate TE that had me #1 ALL season....and you come and take him...im very upset lol...ontop of that I lose both FS i was chasing this season and instate DT...about to lose another DT to TAMU...crazy recruiting year....my board has been tore assunder...hopefully i can recover in off season

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol ....my recruiting is very poor in this dynasty for some reason...my Pitt dynasty is blown up in recruiting but not this one ...its weird

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

some classes are bad, ive seen it before with an OD restarting one time i had alot of people who wanted to commit second time hardly non

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Haha hey i've had to retool that whole recruiting board when i came in and quite alot of talent that i liked came from the south (sec schools). I think i know which TE you are talking about... i keep trying to hit everyone on the recruit board and get as many 4 star players as i can. I have my own recruiting strategies and so far it seems to be going well. If i can win the big 12 title this year and hopefully the bowl game and get that 6th star.... whew look out on the recruiting trail next year.