Dan Henderson's pre fight thoughts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, Jun 12, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Dan Henderson's pre fight thoughts

[​IMG]

Yahoo Sports Writer Kevin Iole- What are your thoughts going into your rematch with Robbie Lawler Dan?

Hendo- I have to be honest Kevin, I am not to excited about this fight. I already took Lawler down. This fight can do nothing but hurt me. Anderson Silva sits in the cat-bird seat for a title fight in the Middleweight division and he has done nothing to deserve it. I get caught in a knee bar at the end of a round and I lose all respect in the TFC. I am the only one to beat Leites in the TFC. What happens if I win this fight? Nothing, I still have to beat Anderson Silva. What happens if I lose this fight? I lose my shot at Silva.

Iole- Wow, That it total honesty Dan. Do you have any other gems for us?

Hendo- Actually I do. What in the world is Rich Franklin doing in a TFC Main event? This guy gets knocked out everytime he steps in to the cage. He is a total jobber. Michael Bisping walks into the TFC and gets a main event? This just blows my mind. Its like Dana has totally over looked the rest of the Middleweight division for these two. It is just really frustrating.

Iole-I am shock at what has just been said. Henderson is unhappy with Dana White and the TFC upper manage.​

2. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

[​IMG]

Completely agree with that statement!​

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Clearly we need to up the drug testing policy here in the tfc as its pretty obvious both Henderson and marquadt are hitting the same bong.

Let's review some facts shall we?

Henderson, after barely beating lawler in a fight himself said he wasn't sure about the win, moved up to the #2 spot in the division behind leites. And as already stated, he BARLEY best lawler, who this time is predicting a 2nd round knockout.

And Nate the great has 1 fight under his belt for Christ sakes, he's not even on the maincard with untelevised fights still.

Don't worry about Anderson Silva and a title match hendo, worry about ruthless Robbie and your jaw.