Data not uploading? Hello?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Data not uploading? Hello?

So there's this error message that began popping up. I get a note saying "Data is not uploading correcting to school, stats will not count." Is anyone getting this? I don't get any of the cutesy sportsmanship or skill points anymore.

Have you noticed that the dynasty uploads your roster during the season? Mine did, anyway. I started my dynasty with positions and numbers for game 1, downloaded BDawg's roster, and then for game 2 I had real names. Neat.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah I get this message every game I play also

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Good. Well, not good for us, but good for me. At least I know this isn't Corso's revenge seeping into the game.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Allegedly season showdown is causing games to crash so they took it down along with the ability to create custom online rooms. Gotta hand it to EA and their testing measures taken before releasing a product that doesn't work properly. (y)

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Well this wouldn't of happened if lee corso was in the game. He would of handled the situation before hand

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You damn skippy. Corso would put that on his momma if he ever caught EA slipping.

CAUGHT SLIPPIN' = Letting your guard down, so that a rival hurts or kills you.

7. Proof21

Proof21 Walk On

Lee Corso is in the game, you just have to unlock him.

8. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

OK, boyz, we have a mission. We do this special ops style and bust out Corso. Gotta do it in broad daylight, as most gamers are playing at night. It'll be dangerous. We may lose some meng. But this is something we must do - UNLOCK CORSO!!! SET HIS ASS FREE!!! (y)

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I am petitioning to change our name to the People's Army Dedicated to the Liberation of Lee Corso.

Give me Corso, or give me death!(y)

10. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

There ... fixed it! (y)