Data Request: CFM Confidence/Gameplanning/Scouting Issues

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    All,

As per our typical GameChanger schedule, I'd like to start putting some thoughts together on CFM, RE: Confidence and Game Planning. I'm going to assume right now that neither system is going away, so I'd like to give some feedback on how to tune the numbers to make it play better for online leagues next year.

Some things I'm interested in:
    1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your players?
    2. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach?
    3. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that?
    4. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones?
    5. How do you feel about scouting?
    I'm also more than interested to hear anything else you think could be done better, and anything abnormal, especially bugs.

Keep in constructive, I'll delete anything not pertaining to this.

Shaun

• Like Like x 5
  2. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    RESERVED

3. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

1) How do you feel about your ability to improve your players? I think it is a lot better then M25, not everyone turns into a super star. I like Raw stats costing the most. LBs still need to be adjusted, for some reason their coverage upgrades are still really cheap. Easy for guys to get 90 coverage LBs while CBs are impossible to upgrade .
    3) Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that? It's lacking common sense. You can win in a blow out but your QB had a "bad game" because he didn't throw for enough yardage. My LBs usually get the "I should have had more tackles" negative confidence when I have my best games, because they play less plays = less tackles.
    4) How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones? It's a lot better this year, some of the XP awards make me scratch my head though. My 25 year old DE needs 14 sacks to hit his top goal, 3k exp. Some other positions like DTs and LBs need 40 tackles to hit 15k xp. Makes 0 sense to me.
    5) How do you feel about scouting? Random draft classes are one of the best additions to madden. I like that number grades are expensive and some luck/guessing is involved in making a pick. Good players are going late like the real NFL, busts are getting drafted early, etc.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    1) How do you feel about your ability to improve your players?

Basically when dealing with confidence, I rarely have a chance to use gameplan during the season to gain XP for my players. So I'm reliant on completing season goals to gain XP. I will post tomorrow (hopefully) a breakdown of how accomplishing player goals can be near impossible. Just for quick reference, my top two receivers goals for the season are 130 receptions. 0 receivers in the NFL had that many receptions this season, but I need to get two players that many is just too much.

2) How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach?

Sometimes I feel the goals per game don't really align with my style of play and almost seem to be chosen at random from a predetermined list. Telling me to get 3 redzone rushing TD's in a game when my team is averaging 16 points a game on the season doesn't make much sense. Also I have found it difficult to determine what actually makes a coach have a higher overall.

3) Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that?

I don't notice confidence as much on the positive side as I notice the effects on the negative side. A player with high confidence doesn't feel as good as a player with low confidence does bad. Not sure if it is based on fact, just the feeling I have when playing. Also the difficulty in getting confidence up has already been noted as well as how easily players can lose it and the endless spiral of players with low confidence keeping their confidence low. The best example being a CB with low confidence drops picks, and then loses confidence for dropping picks.

4) How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones?

I kind of covered this in the 1st point, but will address it again in an update.

UPDATE:
    So here is a breakdown of some of my players goals. (All of these are off DaddyLeagues, but they sound about how I remember them from the console)

QB: 20TDs, 30TD's
    HB: 1200 yards, 1700 yards
    WR 1: 60 Rec, 130 Rec
    WR 2: 60 Rec, 130 Rec
    TE 1: 30 Rec, 60 Rec

So to compare to the NFL:
    16 QB's had 20 passing TD's or more, and 9 had 30 or more. Seems reasonable, except for the damage regression can do if this isn't met. Also, if a player gets hurt for even a single game, they need to be throwing on average a passing TD a game, which is extensive especially considering only 30 QB's in NFL history have thrown at least 1 passing TD in 20 straight games.

For HB, the average goal being 1200 yards, there are only 6 HB's this season that have rushed for that many yards. Only 1 HB in the NFL this season would have reached the top goal.

For WR, the 60 Receptions is reasonable, although the 130 receptions is too high. 0 NFL receivers had 130 receptions this season.

Now I know its a video game and not the real life NFL, but if that is what we are trying to base our statistics off of, we shouldn't expect to accomplish goals that noone in the NFL can accomplish. Also if regression is going to be as brutal, we need to be able to accomplish the goals with enough players to reach them.

5) How do you feel about scouting?

I like scouting, but sometimes it seems too easy, but I'm not sure why. Overall I'm very satisfied with the draft.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

I actually like the new progression system for the most part. I agree with broth262 about some goals being ridiculous with the receptions. Would like to see it based on yards. They also went from one extreme to another when they raised xp for coverage. With a young player you almost feel "stuck with what they come in with as it is very costly to up coverages even in the 70's.

For the most part it is spot on. Not sure on what formulas they use though. An example is I just played the Seahawks and my goal was score four TDs against a bad defense... They were ranked top 3 in the league!!

I think it's close to being a great system. The problems I see is it takes too much for a loss compared to a win, and the DBs get butchered for dropping picks. I love the idea,just would like to see it fine tuned.

Some are really easy and others are a little tougher. It's a pretty good mix in my opinion.

Love it compared to last year. They really went in the right direction. It really feels good to hit big in the draft now. I know this isn't totally related to scouting and sorry if it's out of place, but a big problem I see is the carry rookie RBs come in with. Most all are 60 or under when the Wrs come in in the 80's. Just makes it a pain upgrading a rb

• Like Like x 2
  6. DadiBlanki

DadiBlanki Walk On

I'm new to CFM...so bare with me
    1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your players? I feel like the mechanic of confidence heavily favors good teams from a development standpoint. In my short experience, I've bailed on confidence once the season is out of reach, and focused on improving players with good development. The result is inconsistent play due to low confidence, which only buries me deeper in the hole, and ultimately translates into a tougher road to improve players overall. On the other hand, those teams with early success will undoubtedly maintain confidence throughout the season and won't need to spend the time on confidence, thus still improving their players fine.
    2. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach? Again, as a new CFM player with little success throughout the seasons, I have not been able to improve my coach at all. I've been eyeing the scouting package and almost have enough to get there. The weekly goals don't seem to cater to you current performance, and as its been mentioned before, looks as though it is from a predetermined list.
    3. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that? Overpowered and inconsistent. Tough to gauge on a week-to-week basis.
    4. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones? I'm ok with it. I feel like it has a good mix of easy and hard ones.
    5. How do you feel about scouting? Love it. Just don't see any benefit of drafting early in the season. Maybe have the costs increase as the season goes on?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

[​IMG]
    Ogletree had 4 tackles, including a sack in this game

[​IMG]
    Should have had an INT - self explanatory

[​IMG]
    Colston ended with 9 catches for 47 yards and 3 TDs in a 28-10 win...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Can you give me some context?

9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

added

• Like Like x 1
  10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your players? - I like it. It's not unrealistic how much you can improve your players. Although, the regression on speed for skilled players is a bit overkill. A 30 year-old WR should not be regressing from high 80's speed to low 70's speed, especially in one season. I've seen a WR drop as far as into the 60s. That's geriatric speed.
    2. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach? - I really don't have an opinion on it. Haven't paid much attention to improving the coach, rather my team. Does that make me a shitty owner? Lol...
    3. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that? - My biggest gripe with the game: Confidence is way too overpowering and difficult to improve. You can lose confidence for a variety of reasons, even in a winning effort with a great game from a production standpoint. It's almost as if once you're in the cellar, you might as well give up because it's going to take a miracle to salvage a player with low confidence. When it affects the whole team, it takes a near perfect game to have any shot at winning. It's very difficult, and on the contrary the high confidence teams can almost seemingly do no wrong. Additionally, I'd like to see confidence reset somewhere close to -50-, or at least move in the direction of 50 after every season. No team's confidence needs to carry over from 0 or 99 every single year. A new year deserves somewhat of a clean slate....even somewhat (meeting somewhere in the middle) would be a drastic improvement. The confidence is a great idea, but it needs some work.
    4. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones? - Still a tad unrealistic. A #2 WR shouldn't have to catch 120 passes to reach their goals. - Is that what you're referring to when you say "statistical milestone?"
    5. How do you feel about scouting? - Solid. I like it, wouldn't change a thing. I also love the way the drafts are set up. Lots of late round gems to be had, and the random draft classes are great.

• Like Like x 1
  11. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I wish I could answer all those questions you've provided, but I don't think I'm familiar enough with each facet to give an adequate answer.

I will say I find it incredibly stupid you can't see FA player ratings in game during the offseason. Also, players who don't hit goals should not become disabled overnight - ESPECIALLY if they are injured during the season.

• Like Like x 2
  12. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Another ridiculous confidence loss ive noticed is if you dont kick an actual field goal, not an extra point, your kicker loses confidence for missing a field goal. its -4 every single time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your players? I think this year the ability to improve your players is more realistic, previous years, some of the attributes were rather cheap. It really takes time to improve players with good play and a lot of gameprep. Some players are easier to improve than others, which is realistic. Only issue is Im not sure it’s realistic to be able to change a development trait from normal to superstar.
    2. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach? I haven’t really looked at the goals, but seems pretty hard to gain that XP compared to previous years. Perhaps the goals are harder or they are rewarding less. Not exactly sure, but I was only able to upgrade like three things in three seasons which I made playoffs each year. Not sure what the goals are, but imo, things like wins, having a high ranked defense/offense should generate some additional coach XP along with some milestones. Like win against a division rival gain an extra 200 xp or something.
    3. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that? I don’t think it is either over/under powered, I think the way confidence works in game is pretty fair. If you have a high confidence guy, he will likely play well. If you have a guy with no confidence, he may not play as well. So it makes sense. The issue to me which everyone is saying is the way confidence goes up and down. It should be really difficult, really really difficult for any one player to get 0 confidence. In our league a few teams have a bunch of there players with 0 confidence. Players are getting dinged for the oddest of reasons like drops interceptions or not making enough tackles, yet the team won. There are so many examples of the confidence logic that doesn’t make sense. In the end, I like how confidence plays a role in gameplay and performance, but the factors that impacts confidence need to be adjusted realistically, but also not so easy to move up or down. Perhaps a player with higher AWR will gain confidence a bit faster (drop slower) while a player with low AWR will drop confidence a bit faster (gain slower). For a player to drop to 0 should be very very very rare, imo.
    4. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones? Haven’t really paid attention, but when I first went through it season 1, I found some of them unrealistic since my play style isn’t the best for stats. So i just ignored it.
    5. How do you feel about scouting? Much harder to scout, meaning less points to use. I don’t have preference whether I like the system or not. I haven't done enough deep scouting to have an opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

IMO I think this system has come a long way, much improved from M25. While key traits like speed, throw power, acceleration cost a ton as they should. The incentives for making a pro bowl, hitting milestones (which is broken IMO) are paramount. IMO young players 1-3 years with it tapering; should get XP boost or bonuses based off of time on the field in general... REPS...The more reps a young player gets for the first year or two should impact their future ability to upgrade.

To counter the snowball effect of a struggling franchise, players CNF levels should reset at least to 35 during the off season. I know a lot of owners spend most of their development/game prep time just trying to get key players back to a level of competency for play. This time spent on CNF stunts true dev time. While successful teams are free to build up whoever they want with their already high CNF rates.

I like the current balance on the coaches. I'd like to see true coordinators added however.

The confidence system is nice, way better than the hot/cold streaks. It's finally a tangible trait which is nice. With that said I believe some of the quota's needed to maintain CNF is a bit unrealistic. For instances CB's shouldn't take a hit for not having an interception every game with a pass break up. LBs not having sacks or "should have contributed more" ... It's unbalanced IMO and again plays into the snowball / rich get richer thing Madden has going on this year.
    Lastly as I touched on earlier; it could be argued that it's overpowered because struggling teams don't get some sort of "reset" after a bad season. Win and win often is the motto, while it should be tied to team ratings / expectations and goals. Rather than total individual performance.

The milestones themselves for the most part are realistic. And while an injury or a CFM playing on normal quick match settings (6min Q) will hardly ever meet these milestones, this could and does hurt older players. Milestones should adjust to the set time length of your CFM 1. Two, the milestones should be tied to your player's skill sets and coaches schemes.
    Having 5 hoss OL, all set on big mauler/power run scheme, yet you will have a milestone for passing for 5000 yards. The receiving milestones are also a big ridiculous with 2 receivers expected to bring in 100+ balls in a season. Minor tweaks here could fix this completely.

Scouting is still too easy IMO. It's easy to pluck a position of need and see the top prospects in that position based off of relevant position attributes. I'd like to see a post-combine breakdown of players. They should give SPD, STR etc.. Kids measurables are being evaluated at the grade school level thru college... Overall scouting is pretty good though so I can't carry out much here.
    However I feel they need to get more player faces and generate more names. Less STUD QBs, few more RBs worth a damn.

• Like Like x 2
  15. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Just my general feelings. I'm newish to the site so Hello to all non-Haw members.
    1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your players? Game prep is more then likely my favorite addition to the game. I like feeling like I can chose who to make into a superstar more then ever. I would also like to add though that I think the hours to confidence gain for the confidence drills are too much. 10 hours to get anywhere from 4-7 confidence is just too much in my opinion. It makes it once your team falls down that deep dark hole almost impossible to keep developing players and try and get confidence back up.
    2. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach?I feel it is very realistic in a sense. As a first year coach you are gonna have to build yourself from the ground up. The more successful you are in a season the more you learn. I'd like to see if the confidence system sticks around maybe a coach trait that helps with confidence gains or losses.
    3. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that? I personally hate the confidence system. You could win a blow out game but still have defensive players lose confidence rather it be from lb's not getting enough tackles or cb's who broke up passes getting down because they didn't come away with the int. I feel the offensive side of the ball is slightly better on the confidence side though OL rarely seems to take confidence losses for me. I feel like the "did not contribute enough" confidence loss should never happy in a win.
    4. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones?Seems about right. Players are hitting their goals. Not always getting the best available and that is fine to me. Not sure how you could really improve here.
    5. How do you feel about scouting? Honestly I wish we could go back to the golden days of seeing 40's,bench presses, etc. I think having the letter grade system just kinda dumbs it down a lot. But since i highly doubt we will ever go back to that system I will say for what it is, its fine. If there was maybe some way to add a general combine so everyone could see general speed,accel, str, etc stats that teams would normally see in a combine. Then allow people to scout the position attributes. I'd be all over that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Minor thing, but I forgot to mention how silly it is that we get updates about other teams wearing alternate unis every week. No one cares.

• Like Like x 5
  17. IlluminatusUIUC

IlluminatusUIUC Walk On

On the whole, I really like the idea that you can focus your game prep on specific players or positions, but there are two key problems:
    1) There is no bleedover effect whatsoever. If I'm running a passing drill to focus on my QBs' mechanics, my wide receivers should still be receiving XP (albeit less, obvioulsy) because they are still out there running routes and getting reps. Similarly, If I'm practicing pass rush moves with a DE, the offensive lineman I'm fighting should get an XP boost of his own for trying to block it.
    2) There must, must, must be a normal practice mode added to CFM. Obviously this shouldn't be for XP, but there is no way for me to experiment with different playbooks, player combos, rookies, etc short of rolling them out during an actual game. No, spoofing it during the drills is not sufficient.
    I like the concept that coaches should specialize and XP should be hard to come by, but in practical terms its just another snowball effect for successful teams/coaches to blow past everyone else.

I'm not going to mince words about it. The confidence system as designed is atrocious. Confidence can fall despite wins, for reasons which are not sufficiently explained to the player, and low confidence players become a massive liability on the field. That could be understood if confidence was easier to regain, but it takes a completely ridiculous amount of prep time to boost. You can spend 32 hours, 32 hours, trying to boost a player's confidence out of the red zone and still not get him ready to play, meanwhile this involves completely ignoring the rest of your team. I mean, is it impossible for the coach to try to motivate everyone at once?

I think there need to be more incremental XP given for doing well but not hitting milestones. At people have said, 130 catches is pretty astronomical but I can see that as a special reward for someone having an all-time season.

I like the general focus of scouting but:
    1) You should more easily be able to review the draft stories from earlier in the year. Perhaps you can flag players of interest and it saves the information about them.
    2) More physical information should be freely given. Real teams don't have to scout speed of every player individually, that's what the combine is for. Maybe the top 100 prospects have the letter grades for Speed, Acc, THP, THA, etc revealed but then you have to spend points to get the rest.
    3) I would also like some bleed over effect from scouting players from certain schools. I mean, lets say you go to the tape to learn about a wide receiver from Clemson. You should also learn a little bit about his QB at the same time, right? This could replicate the effect where teams develop preferences for certain schools, the way New England suddenly gained a fetish for Rutgers guys a few years back.

1) EA must let us set up a draft board. Especially in online leagues, where the draft can be held while a player is not available, you need to be able to give that player the ability to pre-order his preferred selections.
    2) I would like the ability to move teams before the first season starts. If I want to start a franchise with the Los Angeles Raiders, I shouldn't have to simulate a season in order to let them move.
    3) Free agents/Players in re-signing should be able to make you counter-offers in negotiation. Also, you should be able to smooth over an "insulting" offer much more easily. It's a little silly that they would stonewall you for an entire year over it.
    4) Add the non-exclusive franchise tag and transition tag

That's a non-exhaustive list of what I'd ask for off the field. ON the field is a whole other animal.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    No one using the lite theme can read this.
    2.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You don't have to answer them all, it was more a list to get discussion started.

20. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great feedback fellas.. please keep it coming.

21. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

How do you feel about your ability to improve your players?
    I really didn't play m25 so i can't really speak on if there was improvement in 15 or not. i know some positions are really easy to improve on and then there are positions that take forever. It's pointless to even try to improve cb's as it seems like the starting point is like 6000+ for coverage ratings. jumping ahead also the gameprep is nice xp boost only in you are winning . If your not winning it doesnt really matter how much your improving players.

How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach?
    The season and milestone goals seem to be better for coaches than players so its easier if you are winning to improve your coach. In my ps4 league i have upgraded 4 attribute(switched to coach mode early in season 1) midway through S3 and for xbox i have 2 close to a 3rd just finishing up S3(went to coach at end of season 1). I think that's a good spot 2 per season should be around the high mark.

Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that?
    This i feel is vastly broken and makes me and others wonder how stuff like this gets released. As mentioned the things you get dinged for a lot of the times make 0 sense. Add to that the negative far out way the positive. My Qb for instance throws 3 ints so he gets hit with a -3 for throwing 2 int's and then gets hit another -10 when he throws his 3rd. I throw 3 TD passes i get 0 points for throwing 2 TD passes and i only get +1 for throwing 3 TD's. Everything should at least be = and make sense.
    How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones?
    I don't see how any milestone is realistic except for maybe your starting qb. i had 3 wr at 130 rec and my 4 and 5 at 75. backup running backs with 750 yards. It's just unrealistic to think players can hit these and to make wr take such a huge hit in speed when they don't is beyond unacceptable.
    How do you feel about scouting?
    Haven't really put to much thought in to it as i have really only been able to make one draft(that i didnt have many picks in). from what i have noticed is its only useful to knock out a few need positions than to scout around every position so you go in blind at positions. i think it would be better if the physical attributes were known as everybody would have those any way irl with the combine and prodays.

• Like Like x 1
  22. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I feel like last year it was too easy to improve all players and this year its much more difficult to improve only a few players. There is probably a compromise somewhere there. Someone suggested getting XP for "reps", particularly for young players. Maybe if a rookie plays more than 50% of the snaps, he earns some XP? They already keep track of downs played. I would like to see coaches tied into the player development more than they are. A quarterback "guru" should have a greater impact on the development of quarterbacks...maybe a game prep discount. I believe that is already in place with a coaching upgrade, but I feel like it could be more pronounced. Perhaps coaches could be classified...motivator, strategist or teacher....and based on the type of coach you have, it benefits different aspects of game prep/development.
    1. How do you feel about your ability to improve your coach?
    Again, this feels underwhelming. It takes forever to earn coaching XP, from what I've seen. I'm not really sure what you do earn is even worth it. Perhaps a more tangible definition of what each coaching package gives. "Earn 25% more XP" instead "Earn more XP".
    1. Is confidence over/under powered, and why do you think that?
    I love the confidence system, but I feel it needs some tweaks.
    • First and foremost, your coach should tie into the confidence system. Higher level coaches should produce fewer swings, particularly downward swings. (He's never too high and never too low)
    • Second, team achievements NEED to be a larger factor. Every win or loss should result in a confidence point. Won this week? +1 across the board. Won four in a row? +4 across the board. Lost 3 in a row? -3 across the board. Won the division? +5 across the board.
    • Veteran players should be less likely to take negative hits over personal failures than younger players. "I didn't have enough tackles" shouldn't really ever effect an 11 year veteran, but it could have a negative impact on a rookie. Maybe tie this to Awareness or a new rating.
    1. How do you feel about your ability to hit statistical milestones?
    It would be nice to have individual statistical milestones tied into the type of team you are. If I selected "Power Run" as my offense, why would I have TWO wide receivers with top end goals of 130 catches? Or any offensive linemen with Team Passing goals? It seems like the parts are in place, they just need to blend together a little better.
    1. How do you feel about scouting?
    I really love the random draft classes. Finally. Scouting is good. Maybe instead of purchasing the Expert Scout package, there would be packages you could buy that would reveal common combine stats, for all players. IE. -- speed, agility, strength, awareness (wonderlic) Then you would just scout the skills ratings, or if you didn't have a "speed package", you could still spend scouting points on those ratings. Maybe it could even tie into the scouts, instead of discounts, the higher rated scouts could have some of these special packages already. Then as you earn coaching XP, you can upgrade your scout.

• Like Like x 1
  23. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Not sure if anyone mentioned the drastic lose in confidence for changing scheme. Players dropping 20 confidence for a change in scheme, or rookies coming in with 0 confidence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I think IN season that's appropriate, but rookies coming in should have had time in training camp to get acclimated somewhat with the playbook.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Hopefully this is the correct thread to post what I have, as they are more so suggestions than questions... Anywho...

I'd love, as I'm sure others would, adding skills trainer and practice mode to cfm. In the offseason when leagues slow down due to the set draft days, and whatever other reason it would be nice to be able to run skills trainer drills. Could be like offseason mini camps.

Practice mode is self-explanatory. I don't know how many times I've wanted to practice with my current team, with my cfm's current settings. I don't even want it to be for earning xp, just for me to familiarize myself with my players.

Third, I'd be delighted to have formation subs at my disposal. I hate having to set them up every game, while keeping up with the offense, trying to get my defense into the proper positions.

Additionally I'd love the additions of the combine giving the measurables rating instead of having to scout those. I don't want speed to be an A,b,c,d rating. I want it to be 40 time. Same with agility and acceleration.