Day 2 FA Results

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    LT T. Ugoh 75ovr - 3yrs – 3$ + 2$sb - Buffalo
    OLB M. Murrell 75ovr - 3yrs – 4$ + 2$sb - Buffalo
    DE K. Vanden Bosch 79ovr - 2yrs - 6$ + 1$sb - Cleveland
    SS L. Asante 72ovr - 3yrs - 3$ + 0$sb - Cleveland
    HB J. Davis 74ovr - 3yrs - 3$ + 2$sb - Cleveland - (Interested parties - Miami)
    C A. Alleman 75ovr - 3yrs - 4$ + 1$sb - Miami
    TE D. Fine 72ovr - 3yrs - 2$ + 3$sb - Dallas
    QB R. You 76ovr - 4yrs - 4$ + 3$sb - Dallas
    CB N. Vasher 70ovr - 3yrs - 2$ + 2$sb - Seattle
    QB N. Davis 70ovr - 3yrs - 4$ + 1$sb - Seattle
    FB W. Ta'ufo'ou 74ovr - 3yrs - 3$ + 1$sb - Seattle
    WR B. Jones 69ovr - 3yrs - 3$ + 0$sb - Seattle
    DT C. Williams 83ovr - 4yrs 9$ + 4$sb - Dallas
    DT A. Howell 65ovr - 2yrs - 1$ + 0$sb - Cleveland
    DE T. Pound 65ovr - 2yrs - 1$ + 0$sb - Cleveland
    CB P. Lee 69ovr - 2yrs - 2$ + 1$sb - Arizona

Players that are red can now be picked up on the console and entered into your roster management thread for me or Chicken to update your spreadsheet.

A couple snafu's we had with bidding this week, I won't name names.

1. You cannot withdraw bids once a bid has been placed. If you place a bid it is final unless I get a private convo before the same deadline that says "forget this bid" or something to that effect. Once the bid is posted in a results thread, it is final and if you don't want the player you better hope you get outbid.

2. You cannot submit ebay bids for a player that you're not already leading the bidding for.

3. You must submit bids at salary minimums. You cannot offer 83ovr DT C. Williams a 1$ contract. No one did this but I just want to be clear.

4. You also cannot dictate how long you want sign a player for. That is dictated by the players age and overall. Otherwise, why not sign everyone to 10 year contracts? The specifics are in the roster management/salary cap thread.

5. If you are submitting an ebay bid a properly formatted bid might look like what my bids looked like this morning:

Ebay - LT T. Ugoh 75ovr - 3yrs - 5$ + 5$sb
    Ebay - M. Murrell 75ovr - 3yrs - 5$ + 5$sb

That means as high as I'm willing to go on salary is 5 bucks and as high as I'm willing to go on signing bonus is 5 bucks. Since no one counter offered, my ebay bids did nothing and I signed my players at the original offer values. Now, I'm not saying your bids have to be perfectly formatted but thats the simplest way I can think of. As long as you get the point across of how high you want to go on each value, then I can make some sense of it.

Again, low participation in Free Agency this bidding period. I don't know if its a lack of activity or a lack of interest in the players but if I get the same amount of bids this next bid period I'm just going to open up league and let us few who are interested wait another day before playing. Remember, once FA is over, Free agents are on a first come, first serve basis. That means all you're required to pay a player is his salary minimum, no signing bonus.

Remember, if you want to submit free agency bids, submit them to me by way of private conversation before 8am tomorrow.
  2. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Aug 13, 2010
    Is P Lee a punter? I swear I thought I had him as a CB
  3. Keller

Apr 14, 2010
    That was simply an error on my part. I fixed the original post.
  4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    I can barely tell which ones are bold or not in the middle lol. You should do something different like underline it or something so that there's no confusion.
  5. Keller

Apr 14, 2010
    Noob. I fixed it for your weak eyes.
  6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    Nevermind lol saw the answer.