dbl The Rams

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 16, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I love that guy he is a good dude. That being said we have to talk to him this week. He kept pushing back his week 6 game to the point were west had get a sub Saturday with short notice. Then this past week 7 he played WFL on Monday and pushed Gaddy till last night then never got back to Gaddy last night so I told GAddy to get a sub before I went to bed. In his defense he wife and 2 of his kids were sick in week 6, and early this morning I got a text from him that said "sorry please tell everyone I was in bed sick and I still am". That being said 2 late subs needed is starting to be a little habit forming. I am gonna suggest to him that maybe 2 leagues are a little much after being away from online for so long and also with family obligations and such. Not pushing him away but we need to get a feel here so that if he does need to step down from a league it is on good terms for the future.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Completely agree.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Totally agree

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Same happened on our game last week. Had only a very small window to play then once we started he had to wait for wife to wake-up to see about the baby.

I suggest a small talk just to guage on wether this will be normal moving forward or if his schedule will lighten up a bit. But I do agree, A+ guy.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think he needs to just break down and decide on one league or the other. I don't mind if he stays in OMFL and drops WFL, but he needs to decide imo.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Well good job out of him he got a win and his game in on the one day greg could play and he was still sick...