Dead League?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BertaMan9, Mar 30, 2011.

1. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Whats up with this league - get no posts - no messages....

Should I be lookin for a new one??

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Berta, I have to apologize to you and the rest of the members of this league. I took on the challenge of running this league at a period of my life when I had a lot of time on my hands and was able to fully commit, but since then a lot of things have changed.

I can inundate you guys with details to make you feel empathetic, but the bottom line is that I'm only on the XBox about 2 hours a week now. You might see my name pop up, but that's my newly unemployed roommate playing ranked games.

I can continue to advance the league, or transfer over the commissioner duties to someone (Berta if you're interested) to keep it going. I'm still able to play my games, but I haven't found time to do writeups, recruiting new players for the league, or much else.

Let me know what you guys would like to do.

3. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

I feel ya - would it too much to ask to continue to keep advances running with guys playing their games?? I am not familiar with all the duties of a commish on Tradition Sports - nor did I think you were bad. Im just looking to keep playing my games and finish this year - then maybe we can do the commish details and what not.

Does this work - Id ask if anyone else had comments but I dont know if anyone else participates in the league.

4. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Yeah, that's no problem. I'll keep it going and I'll keep playing my games.