1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dead League?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BertaMan9, Mar 30, 2011.

1. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

Whats up with this league - get no posts - no messages....

Should I be lookin for a new one??

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Berta, I have to apologize to you and the rest of the members of this league. I took on the challenge of running this league at a period of my life when I had a lot of time on my hands and was able to fully commit, but since then a lot of things have changed.

I can inundate you guys with details to make you feel empathetic, but the bottom line is that I'm only on the XBox about 2 hours a week now. You might see my name pop up, but that's my newly unemployed roommate playing ranked games.

I can continue to advance the league, or transfer over the commissioner duties to someone (Berta if you're interested) to keep it going. I'm still able to play my games, but I haven't found time to do writeups, recruiting new players for the league, or much else.

Let me know what you guys would like to do.

3. BertaMan9

BertaMan9 Walk On

I feel ya - would it too much to ask to continue to keep advances running with guys playing their games?? I am not familiar with all the duties of a commish on Tradition Sports - nor did I think you were bad. Im just looking to keep playing my games and finish this year - then maybe we can do the commish details and what not.

Does this work - Id ask if anyone else had comments but I dont know if anyone else participates in the league.

4. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Yeah, that's no problem. I'll keep it going and I'll keep playing my games.