Dear Arkansas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 7, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Dear Arkansas

I'd like to know what's going on with the Razorbacks. Any game summaries gonna be posted anytime soon? You're the only 1 not keeping up to this point with recaps, come on man I know you're a very good member. If you been busy lemme know that's fine, I just wanna know what the deal is.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jam is going to have to be replaced. He cant keep with the standards of this league in activity. I've talked to him and he knows that he's been non-existant. Sucks though cause i wanted us to go thru this year with no changes in coaches...

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

You're right...I'm not active enough for this league lately. My schedule has changed around a lot and my family life is a complete jumbled mess. I didn't even sleep in my own house on Friday or Saturday, and that's why I couldn't set my summaries.

I am going to have to resign from the league... This is for the betterment of everyone, including myself. I realize that my involvement is only bogging down the league as I have repeatedly not posted summaries and/or been the last to complete my games for a given week.

I appreciate everything you guys have done for me, especially G-Unit, who has given me more chances than I deserve.

I'll be back one day (since I am a lifetime member, haha) when my schedule and life goes back to normal, and I am 100% sure I can contribute in the way that CoC deserves me to, and hopefully there will be a spot open for me then.

Thanks again for everything.