Dear TSO...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

To all the friends i have made here at TSO,

Please play this while reading...

I will get right to it. As of August 20th I will officially be an EA employee and will no longer be able to assist RynoAid Drifterbub Shaun Mason HackGolfer and David on the administrative and management of Tradition Sports Online. This doesn't mean I won't be on the site anymore, but it does mean that I can no longer participate in leagues. This is a bittersweet situation for me as quite honestly, all of you have helped me get to where I will be in my career. I thank you all for your continued dedication and support and will do everything I can to help you all in anyway in the future. I moved down to Orlando as of yesterday and if any of you are in the area please give me a holler and lets grab a beer.

As for the future, I expect big things from Tradition Sports as I hope you all agree. This community has a solid backbone and I would choose many of you to manage leagues, establish relationships, and spread the gospel that is TSO to friends and family.

My title at EA will be a community manager, but will be focusing on the social side (facebook, twitter, forums, etc.) to communicate with fans of the sports titles produced here at Tiburon. If any of you have aspirations or dreams like I did to become a member of the EA team, I suggest that you do what it takes to get closer, step-by-step, to what will help you grow and mature as an individual. Myself, along with all of the management team here at TSO will do anything they can to help you along the way but one thing you must understand that compensation and debts owed to you do not always come to fruition instantly. Good things come to those that work hard, are passionate, and loyal to their friends, colleagues, and family.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to talking with you more about the exciting things I will be involved with (if I can). Don't hesitate to contact me to ask me a question here on the forums or on my twitter http://www.twitter.com/markusfrieske

To those I have played with along the years, it has been my pleasure. HackGolfer pretty funny that @T2express was my very first opponent in Saturday Heroes. I grew a solid relationship with you sdid22 controllerabuser Cimmy24 and ryty32 from that moment on. After I moved to the xbox side, Drifterbub I thank you for extending a warm welcome into the deuce where I cannot express how unique the league is with the group. Thanks to RynoAid for bringing me onto the management team and to Shaun Mason for the tight strategic games and good geeky chats. Despite our arguments, its refreshing to know a passionate guy like David will always do things to better TSO.

Lastly, thanks to BobJr , who has become one of best friends in life, as well as the site. I'm glad that I knabbed you from UFL because you are a great leader, loyal friend, and guy I can always count on. Don't sell yourself short so much, you have many talents that will get you far in life. Just make sure that you work and ask for the things you want in your life.

Thanks again and see you on the flipside!

Markus

• Like Like x 40
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Like I've told you privately, I love you like a brother and I always will.

I cannot express how proud I am of all your hard work and dedication. TSO certainly wouldn't be where it is now without your energy and leadership.

You are my favorite half-rican huster.:) The upside is I'll still get to see you when I visit.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Congrats Emmdotfrisk! Hope the move and new job really work out great for you.

4. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

sweet!

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Frisk is un-replaceable.. both from what he has done for TSO and as a close friend... hopefully the latter i won't have to experience. We will miss you every day here at TSO and I wish you the best in everything you do man... except stop wearing panty hose.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Markus,

First off congrats. Funny thing is I was just thinking today that, behind closed doors maybe this was something you were pursuing. Sure enough it was so again, congrats. I can't think of another more deserving and qualified person for the job than you - and thats just in our brief conversations from the Deuce and Cleveland. I'm sure EA caught a glimmer of everything we all have seen at TSO - I know you'll all do us proud there. Best of luck on a new chapter in your life and hey man can you text me that recipe for vegas bombs again? lol jk... but... seriously... Congrats again man - we love you

-Keller

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Congrats Frisk: The Class of TSO

8. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

That's really cool! Happy for you. Congrats.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

This guy is an inspiration to all. I am glad to call you my friend. I plan to see a lot of you now that you are only a hour or so away. It's refreshing to know someone personally that will be able to impact the games that we spend so much time playing. See ya soon brotha

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

11. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Congrats man! Sounds like a sweet gig.

Here's a "Swag Apple" for the road...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Congrats man, I'm a newbie here at TSO but it's enlightening to know there are people here doing big things. Best of luck to you...

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Thank you Frieske (Frisky) for your work, contributions, knowledge and mentoring to the site and me. I don't know if you realized or not, but I will lean towards that you did. I didn't know you as close as some of the other guys and personally I hope that can happen still, while I put the blame on myself for not doing it before.

Congratulations man, you are a go getter and have worked very hard to get where you are now!

14. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Congrats Markus! You know we will be hitting some bars in Orlando together.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Emmdotfrisk

Congratulations man!!! Ill never forget all the beat downs you gave me!!

16. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Do work man

17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Wow congrats man! I am happy for you, but sad you will be leaving the Deuce at the same time. Good thing I ended our last game on a good note!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Congrats Emmdotfrisk

I know you will do great things! Glad to have known you for this long and look forward to the future.

20. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Emmdotfrisk -- it's been real man. I know you'll do well over there man. Represent your love for the boys in blue down there brother. Take care.

-Chris

21. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Congratulations Emmdotfrisk. Couldn't have given it to a better dude.

22. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

23. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  24. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Congragulations Emmdotfrisk. Although I'm new and haven't had the pleasure to know you, the foundation guys said above TSO wouldn't be what it is today without your contribution. For me, TSO is the type of site I have always wanted to be a part of, so for your intregal contribution to the best sports gaming site anywhere I say thank you.

25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Markus. Emmdotfrisk

My man. Congratulations. I've told you this already, but I can not express enough that I don't believe there is another more deserving guy. You fit the mold perfectly of someone that I would count on to make a quality product, while honestly listening to consumers like myself and others. EA got the square peg, for the square hole on this one.

I would also like to say Thank You. You've been a great asset to this community, and to myself personally. If it wasn't for you, I'd have continued to be a lazy college kid who did not strive to work as hard as I could to obtain the goals I want in life. You've also helped me through some pretty rough moments in my personal life and kept me from falling into some pretty deep ruts. For that, I am forever grateful.

If there is only one thing I can ever be thankful of TSO for, it is the honest friendship's I have gained, and I truly think of you as a good friend of mine.

I wish you nothing but the best, not only with your career, but in your remaining journey through life. Thanks for everything man.

Btw, record still stands... Me - 100 wins You - 5

• Like Like x 3