Decision made - consequences possible

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I asked for a board member at 11 PM central but none were here. Here is what I did and scenario I did it in.

I am completing a game 21-7 with 3 minutes left in 3rd quarter. I was winning at the time and had the ball driving for a possible touchdown. I was playing Coach West and I don't know if he got bumped/booted/whatever, but he logged off (possibly) and I've waited for 10 minutes on both AIM and PSN. Nothing.

I realize that I probably should do a restart of the game.

If I require some kind of suspension or some kind of reprimand for this, I am fully aware of the consequences. I did wait for Coach to come back on, and did try to get a board member to say yeah/nay to it to no avail.

Coach, I hope you are not upset by this.

Again, any consequences I will take full responsibility for.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I wanted to add that if the tables were turned, I would have expected the same as what I did last night.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I got a txt from him in the middle of my sleep. I have been dead sick and went to bed early and was finally sleeping for a change and i got several txt from him. a bad storm rolled through and knocked his power off and he hasn't had power and internet all night, i am guessing. thats what happened. when i get back from dropping off my kids at school i'll post his messages.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I thought he had my cell phone number. I tried looking for his to text him but to no avail.

I was hoping there was a board member on to give me some advice. I probably should have just quit and not saved the results.

I will be transparently honest: I was having the game of my life against him and got selfish. I was doing everything right that game and could do no wrong. That NEVER happens to me. I had 300 yards of offense by the middle of the third quarter. I've NEVER had 300 yards of offense that quickly, especially running the ball.

I will get with Coach West and apologize to him for this. I know it is just a game, but I wanted a win. No excuse other than that. Like I said, I will accept any punishment for actions that is necessary.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I would also like to report that I need a gameplay warning issued to me as well. I apparently rolled out David Garrard multiple times during the Cardinals game without a lot of pressure on me.

My explanation for this is very simple: I call about 3-4 "one-read" QB options, where I look for one receiver in a 3 receiver route and if he is not open, I run with Garrard. However, I unintentionally abused this rollout and threw at least one pass to a receiver that was open because of me rolling out. This abuse warrants a gameplay warning to me. I don't know if Coach West will report it, but he has talked to me about what I did last night. So if he will not report it, I will man up and admit a mistake, however unintentional, is a mistake nonetheless and I accept consequences for this.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Cell phone number 309-235-8288 anytime anyone needs something thats my number would rather be sent text but people are more than welcome to call especially if no one is around

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

509-939-1421 cell phone for me. Text or call if needed, as you guys know I am a busy guy with coaching and such but always have my phone.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think for future needs all the board members should have each others' cell phones for texting purposes.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Mine is 251-654-3913. Please contact me anytime for anything. I might take time to get to it but will answer it.

10. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Agreed - 206-465-8690. We should probably just have a stickied thread with our cells for texting.

11. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

my number is in my sig everytime i post 765-729-6794

12. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Mine is 504-250-3775, I never talk on it, but my aim is always on it and for texting

13. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Ok... When Win and I talked today, he did not imply that this was intentional... Reading this now brings a new light on the subject though. I appreciate that he is offering up what really happened here but, I have to admit, I am taking this a little differently than I did early today. If someone needs to get ahold of me, my cell is 7579525802.... Since we are not advancing for a few I may be MIA.. just a tad perturbed :confused:

14. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

609-731-2377

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Perhaps we should take a cue from Nate and put our cell numbers for text purposes in ICQ setup on the extreme football website.