Decision on Bada & the Broncos.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Tried texting him yesterday & got no reply.
    Unless someone has an update on him, I think we must make the decision to open the Broncos to new ownership. I do think we should keep Bada #1 on waiting list.

Thoughts?

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah I have been avoiding this one as well. I hate to lose him if that is what happens but we do need to fill the spot if he is just too busy still. He is awesome on the board and a great owner but if he can not be involved for a prolonged period of time we may have to make a change. I guess we should or could wait and talk to Nate on this one?

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Lets give him till the offseason. If no word by then...then its a perfect time to put a new owner in there with the draft and FA.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think we should open up the Broncos. It's tough, and may seem unfair, but this is not a permanent farewell, at least I hope not. When he's ready, he can hop in on first available team. Or I can talk to him about other things.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

He replied to me yesterday.

"Hey man just got this. Ive been ok-just got over the flu and crazy busy."
    "I thought things would slow down but my job and family life is taking over-just havent had any spare time :("

Not sure what this means. Sounds maybe that he will continue to be busy thus not having anytime for OMFL. I couldnt reply back as I am now offshore and texting is not available for me.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I texted him this afternoon, still waiting a response. Basically just asking if we should replace him and put him right back on top of the list when he is able to come back and his work is less.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I never heard back from Bada it has been more then 24 hrs. I say we give him up to the next advance this weekend and then fill the Broncos with the guy on the list from the PC days, dblnull or something. I really hate to do that to Bada, great board member, owner, and guy but if he is too busy we should fill them while we can. The season is wrapping up and a new owner now would get some play in and really be jacked to make changes with the offseason looming. Nate when you are back give me a shout on this I will wait before doing anything.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

nate was back in the blast a little bit ago and pretty much said the same thing, give him until monday to respond

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I psn'ed him and txt him with no answer. i love the guy, but thats unacceptable. No ones so busy they can't sent a 20 second text. I'll open them up now, if someone wants to boot them from franny. Award them to dbull.

10. natedawg212000

this means someone (like we are currently doing) needs to get ready to totally take over the xfl site. This really really sucks man.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah I never heard back either its ashame I hope everything is ok with him and hope to see him down the road.

12. natedawg212000

I do too. Bada will be welcomed back the second he wants back in. Miss the guy. OMFL loses another great guy. I hate it because like Frisk I am not sure why these guys left, 100%.