Decision Time

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It looks like I'm going to be locked out for good. Tried several times now. Frisk has also by recovering my gamertag.

I think the only option we have is for someone to save a copy and then rehost. What does everyone else thing?

DON'T DO ANYTHING YET. We need to be careful how we do this.

1) Is everyone cool with this?

2) I need someone to go into the dynasty and grab all the coaching information they can. We are likely going to lose our awards, coaching history, coaching records, school records, ncaa records, player promises, coaching prestige and coaching loyalty.

3) I guess we can do the rehost tonight. Which means we are going to need everyone to do their players leaving again.

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Drifterbub is this something that just happened out of nowhere? or have there been little glitches that have led up to this happening? I'm just being curious.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

if we have to rehost so be it..... its not the first time we had to re-host..... sucks we will lose the stats awards, coaching history, coaching records, school records, ncaa records, player promises, coaching prestige...etc... but it is what it is at this point....

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I feel the same as JR. No point in sitting on our thumbs waiting for a patch.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I don't see that we have much other choice.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Patch 1:we fixed the problem locking out commishes after they changed jobs.....nope, but we introduced transfer failed for you all to enjoy.

Patch 2:we fixed the transfer failed from patch 1. nope, but we completely broke the no huddle.

patch 3:we fixed no huddle. nope, but we made the game completely unplayable come back next yr for ncaa 13 where we will have all new exciting glitches.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well I have been freezing on the "Deleting Files" prompt for the entire season. Dru said that this very same thing happened to them in their first season. So I don't think the glitch is new, but it is something that is just happening to us.

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

like bond i don't think we will have a choice.... i'll retire now in so you guys don't have to wait unti i get home..

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Is there anyone on right now who can rehost?

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I can log on. Just tell me what to do. Shoot me a text