Decision

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Alright, so we're still waiting on the patch, and this first season has had lots of members come and go, which isn't good. The activity level here also isn't what I'd like to see, so I was wondering what you guys thought we should do once the patch drops: continue on as we are, or start things over and remove a few guys and add a few vets to stabilize the league.

I'm leaving it up to you guys, if I get enough of a response to keep going as is we will, otherwise we will start over.

YaBoiPatza
    SDMDTSU
    mlg1906
    BadaBing319
    H0TT NIKKELs
    gtstang86
    Boom29
    Legacy
    Big Suge Knight
    Jags218

2. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

I'm committed to playing in this one. I like running with my Gators and I'm looking forward to getting my recruits in. I WOULD like to see activity (on site and game activity) pick up tho. Bringing some vets in for the less active guys wouldn't be a bad thing.

3. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Don't bother me, but if I have to vote then I would like to start with my team from the get go.

4. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I'd like to at least finish this season. Looks like I might get a chance to beat the hell out of Florida.

5. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Yea.. IF you make it... Ima make an example out of Oregon.

6. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

You've never beaten me in your life...why do you think this would be any different?

7. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

You have never beaten me. thats a fact. I got proof, too. Dont make me expose you.

#GoGators

8. niner_empire86

niner_empire86 Walk On

I want to continue what we got goin'. I'm makin a run at a national championship. Gonna show florida that the pac-12 dominates the SEC on a national stage. Plus I have one of the top recruiting classes in the nation coming in.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Alright so we have 2 guys who vote to keep it going past this season (don't worry we'll finish season 1 regardless) so unless a bunch of the other guys step up (unlikely) we will be starting over after the season ends.

10. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Damn.. And I was looking forward to this recruiting class..

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Having only been around for a couple weeks my vote would be for a restart. I know the guys who have been around since the start would probably order to keep I going so I am open for what ever the majority wants. Question is whether we will keep same set up or is that changing as well? I would consider a move to the PAC 12 if possible/available.

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

I will give those that return first dibs at their old teams, and if people want to change they can do so with no problem from me.

13. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ok cool. Definitely count me in for activity and content also

14. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Well.. Are we going to go with same conferences? If we blow it up and start over, I like the idea of taking 5, 4 or maybe even 3 star programs and building. It makes it more challenging and makes winning more rewarding. I think anybody can win with 6 star teams..

Florida is my favorite real life team, but I think it would be fun to run with less talented teams. It puts more emphasis on recruiting as well.

Just a thought. What do you guys think?

15. Bl0ndeRedHead

I'm fine with a "no 6 star" policy but I'd prefer if we go that route to use a "4 star and under" policy, as most of the 5 star programs are 6 stars that had a bad last couple years (Miami, Florida State, Texas, etc.)

So if we go with 4 star or less teams, what conferences would people want to use?

16. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

4 and below are cool. Without the team list and caliber in front of me, how about Big East (including TCU), Big 12, or ACC..?

I dont know. I could do either way.

17. Bl0ndeRedHead

Those are the ideal conferences for that setup, as well as the Big 10. I'll probably put it up to a vote

18. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I know last year we had a Pac-10/Big 10 dynasty...guaranteed a rose bowl at least.

I'm open to anything...I hate Patza though.

19. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I don't mind either way in regards to Conferences/teams. I usually never play with a top team regardless.

20. Bl0ndeRedHead

I'm leaning toward a Big East/Big 12 dynasty, but we will vote on it

21. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

I like that idea. Big 12/big east sounds nice

22. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

I'd be down for a restart as well. From the OS forums the PS3 patch is already out with the 360 one due tomorrow. Sounds like it has fixed quite a few issues, but now no huddle is bugged plus the transfer fails are still showing themselves.

23. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

24. Bl0ndeRedHead

I can if you want. Let me know

25. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I'm. Free now homie...as u probably know by now...and I think my league activity speaks for itself.