Deep Thoughts by CWT 3000

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by CWT 3000, Mar 20, 2013.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

So today I was thinking how to improve my team's play. Obviously my QB situation stinks. So it dawned on me to trim the playbook back some, and run a more tradional style of offense. Running a vertical offense with a rookie QB... all while still using the same N.O. playbook from year 1 is not working. Brees ' retirement caught me off guard and I did not think of it at the time to change the scheme.

Also, do Leprechauns have friends? I mean you never see more than one at a time.o_O

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Thanks for yoru thoughts, I dont think you are as deep as Troy Polomalu and probably dont have as great hair like he does as well, but if you think about it, who is/does?

Leprechauns are probably like trolls, one troll per bridge and one leprechaun per rainbow. Perhaps their friendships are through the enjoyment of the Magically delicious Lucky Charms. Unless the leprechaun is the one that is trying to kill Jennifer Aniston, he probably dont have any friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I was thinking the exact same thing. Weird.

4. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Hopefully, you wait until after tonight to find your offense.

Speaking of deep thoughts, my favorite has always been:
    "if you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine."

• Like Like x 2
  5. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I have scored ZERO TDs in the last two games. BUT I have thrown three TD's... to the wrong team. Oh and a total of like 16 INT's.. maybe 17, but who's counting.

6. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

If it makes you feel better, my offense has almost been as nonexistent as yours. We're in for a doozie.

7. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

"If you get invited to your first orgy, don't just show up nude. That's a common mistake. You have to let nudity 'happen.'"