Defensive Assignments

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by confuzius, Jul 6, 2015.

1. confuzius

confuzius Walk On

Heya Fellas,

Tried searching, my keywords could have been bad...

Have you, or any of the other sim community reps brought up the old Defensive Assignment feature for dictating man on man coverage assignments?

Abuse of the slot is notorious against coaches that like to call man coverage!

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm sure I've seen somewhere that they've brought it up but its another aspects of previously included elements of the game that we lost and likely won't get back anytime soon. I think formation subs is the equally requested item.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    We have brought it up for sure. It's something they could be looking at in future releases, but no guarantees.

4. Craig

Craig Walk On

Was a big fan of this feature as you could lock your #1 CB on their #1 WR all game long. We shall see

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Seen a few videos of Rex and he stated defensive assignments will not be added to this years game. Something they 'hope' to add back in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

great option when two CBs didn't end up lining up on one WR leaving one WR lined up with nobody. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Would be great to see. This along with formation subs seems to be one of those things they add only to take off, only to add again later. Not sure why both aren't considered core elements of the game.

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Formation subs are a possibility via patch. Defensive assignments not likely.