1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Delaying The Advance...PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Nov 1, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, we've had some issues with getting user games done so im going to delay the advance until tomorrow night, 10pm PST. Lets not make this a habit guys. If you cant get your user game in, then put yourself on AP or I will have to do it for you. There is also one CPU game that still needs to be played. Lets get these done!

2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Yeah..... What "he" said!

:)

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Well, I haven't heard from Mboda and I'm at work today, so I guess we'll take a sim.

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

I was on last night at 1030 like u said to be. Once i got on u got off right away.

Im free all night tonight but if you cant make it then i guess we can just sim it.

5. dakota7

I never saw you.......I had a game for the E league and when it was done you weren't on. I checked the forums and you didn't reply. I checked you again and you weren't on, I logged off about 1040 central. I was dead tired and coming down off my hangover from the wedding. Sorry, I wasn't going to wait all night for you.

Sim that shit.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Alright, im simming it :(

7. dakota7

Can you set me to AP so the cpu does some recruiting for me? I never got time for it.

8. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Lol same thing happened last week...