Demo Impressions?

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Hokie Effect, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Jul 4, 2009
    I have only played 2 games, but seems very similar to last years game with the animations cleaned up a bit. Read option is going to be TOUGH to stop. Kaepernick gains 20+ yards everytime the DE plays the RB on the option.
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Aug 17, 2011
    I've played over 10 games, using all teams. The gameplay i agree is pretty similar, but the animation is just as weird at times. The animation looks more like the players are having seizures and weird flipping/warping animations. Still see the one handed behind the back ball carrier as well. If the animation is cleaned up like everybody else is saying, not sure if that means it is now realistic and clean or it isn't as shitty as last year.

I didn't have too much success running the option, i figured it would be like ncaa how the option is pretty overpowedd, but i didn't have too much success. The success was more using the RB out of the option, the holes are big, but when i us kaep/wilson, i really didn't get any big gains.

Overall, demo was arcadey and it is still easy to lure the defender and quickly left or right stick and change directions on a dime. I thought they would be fixing that, perhaps in retail.