1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Demo Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Bucs, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Its like a whole new game as far as controls though. I've played about 20 quarters and i think I like this new scheme a ton. Still so much to get used to though.

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I played like 3 online games last night and I can tell already, it's going to take me some time to get used to this new shot stick. I keep forgetting I have to hold LT when I want to shoot the ball. So far I'm liking the game though

3. Bucs

yeah , took me 4 games to figure out how to dunk lol.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Lol yea, I got my ass beat by a little kid last night, He knew everything, I could hear him screaming through the mic "ayeee". He even threw a alley to himself on a fastbreak.I was like Wtf :confused: .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bucs

haha

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

loving it. only had time for 3-4 games but I LOVE the graphics. Gameplay is so effing smooth. Can't wait to learn all the new controls. It's like a whole new game and it is wonderful!

7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

You can shoot with the X button too. Myself, I use the X button from jumpers and the shot stick for layups and dunks.