Demo Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Bucs, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Its like a whole new game as far as controls though. I've played about 20 quarters and i think I like this new scheme a ton. Still so much to get used to though.

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I played like 3 online games last night and I can tell already, it's going to take me some time to get used to this new shot stick. I keep forgetting I have to hold LT when I want to shoot the ball. So far I'm liking the game though

3. Bucs

yeah , took me 4 games to figure out how to dunk lol.

4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Lol yea, I got my ass beat by a little kid last night, He knew everything, I could hear him screaming through the mic "ayeee". He even threw a alley to himself on a fastbreak.I was like Wtf :confused: .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bucs

haha

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

loving it. only had time for 3-4 games but I LOVE the graphics. Gameplay is so effing smooth. Can't wait to learn all the new controls. It's like a whole new game and it is wonderful!

7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

You can shoot with the X button too. Myself, I use the X button from jumpers and the shot stick for layups and dunks.