1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Denard Cheese VS Miller Cheese

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by maverickfp, Aug 6, 2012.

1. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

I work Monday night, so can play tuesday morning or tuesday night.

AJ Hart MN

2. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

and actually, tuesday night needs to be later, like 9 cst...have family coming over, might be able to play earlier but we'll see. i also work wednesday night and am busy thursday night but could play around like 6 cst thursday. this could be tricky...

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I imagine the advance is tonight so Thursday is a no go. I'm back at work this week so anything in the AM is also a no go. Tuesday night is fine but I hope you can go a bit earlier than 9 CST as I wake up at around 4:30 or so. I can go a bit later than normal but hopefully it doesn't have to be 9. Let me know.

4. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i could play in the morning on wednesday if you could go to bed earlier and wake up a little earlier...this sux, mom-in-law's bday at our house tomorrow night so, hopefully they leave earlier than later. could you wake up early wednesday morning? i could also play anywhere around 4-5 cst start time on wednesday afternoon.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

You need to get on the schedule the rest of us have

• Like Like x 1
  6. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i will soon. once school starts again.