Denver Nuggets Teampage

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by CTfromDC, Nov 24, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Welcome....

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

First order of business, with the trade deadline looming, gotta throw it out there...We have (3) Small Forwards, that could start on a majority of the teams in the league. Wilson Chandler is on the Block for this reason. his stats and contract info is below....We are only looking for a Power Forward of equal talents/potential... Let me know if anybody is interested so we can send them thru to the trade committee for approval...

Wilson Chandler - Overall 80 | Potential B- | Age 25 | Height 6'8" | Weight 225lbs | Salary 3years $19.03 MIL

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Denver gets the player formerly known as "Agent Zero"
    [​IMG]

Denver, Colorado |Denver Nuggets sign Gilbert Arenas for a 2 year deal, to replace the cut Andre Miller. Gil was instrumental to the Nuggets win yesterday, dropping about 17 from the bench. Miller just had no offense to add to the second unit, plus Gil can run the 2 if need be. Gil, the former 2nd round steal by GS, and three time NBA All-Star will be key in these last weeks to help the Nuggets lock up that # 2 spot, with San Antonio seemingly out of reach.

Nuggets tried to sign Mike Redd, but I guess he decided not to join the squad.

Still looking to get rid of Chandler Wilson, he had another poor shooting night, going 4-14, I just can't get his release down. Looking for a PF but will take a young SG..ALA, J.R. Smith from NY.....

• Like Like x 1