Depth Chart Info.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Jul 31, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Depth Chart Info.

This is the spot to claim any potential unusual depth chart issues...Bring them here for approval, etc. before it becomes an issue.

Thanks...

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Southern Miss:

QB Depth:

WR Justin Jordan (JUCO) came to USM after apparently being a QB in JUCO or high school or both b/c he has very good QB ratings. He's a back-up QB for me. He's rated 80OVR and has THP (about 86 or 87) and THA (82 or 83) with SPD (91).

RB Depth:

RB Kendrick Hardy (Frosh) is rated 80 or 81 overall...I like him as my back-up RB and here's why. He's got better size than the other back-ups who are all Seniors and Juniors and won't see the field for USM this season barring more injuries. Hardy is already as good as they are, is faster and bigger. I won't start him over Fletcher (91OVR) but plan to use him at RB2 in preperation for his starting role in 2010.

Punter Depth:

Not that anyone cares but QB Austin Davis is rated very high at the kicking positions and in real life is set to be the kicker/punter for USM. Not sure if it's both but I know punter for sure. I don't have him starting at either spot but he is the #2 and the #3 is WR Justin Jordan.

If I notice any others I'll post here...This should be it, going off memory.

If anyone has issues with this, post here and let me know why. Please don't make it angry, accusing, etc. This is meant to be a place for open discussion. Thanks...