Desperate for a 3-4 LB

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by sibellius, Feb 23, 2011.

1. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Everyone but Austin/Fitz/Kyaunn are up for grabs.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I have a nice over abundance, talk to me for a deal for after the end of the season since I don't have any trades available for the rest of the season. Sibellius and I'll have one or two available. I'd be willing to package one and Peyton Hillis (since I know your also struggling in the run game) for like a 1st round pick and 3rd or something like that, I'd be looking to acquire draft picks with not much in that way come the draft.

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

4. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

@kdpnutter I was hoping to get a trade in before the deadline. As far as my running game, the problem is really with my offensive lines inability to run block. Beanie Wells is a good RB but all the plays are getting blown up in the back field. I'd be looking more for a good run blocking lineman or tight end since I lost both my blocking tight ends to the salary cap.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I could do Ben Watson in the deal instead of Hillis. If I could get a deal done before the deadline I would but unfortunately maxed out. But I would still be lined up to do a trade with you as soon as the season concludes and get one set to be done before hand so as soon as we can post it it will be able to process.

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

@sibellius I will trade you channing crowder for a draft pick. 80 OVR 28 MLB who plays in the 3-4.