Desyncing Issues...anyone have any input?

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Anthrax78, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

So we are trying to get our game in (@Chargersplaya2156) and we either kept getting booted for excessive grieving or decyncing issues. I've had this issue come up in the other league I'm in only once (the connection was not good so it made sense then). My internet fires at 28-32 and I have a direct connection right from my modem and not a wireless one. Needless to say, we tried....get this 7 times (1 made it shockingly to the 3rd quarter!) to get our game completed and got tossed every time!? We rescheduled for tomorrow night but it seems to me that the EA servers are crappy. I'm not upset about it so much as the fact if it was a playoff game or important division game it can cause a lot of heartache and whining. If anyone has any intelligent input as to what maybe happening I would love to hear it. The games we did get deeper into ran crisp and with little to no lag and I googled the problem and didn't come up with much.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I had this happen in one of my leagues as well. We ended up playing a third time before we were able to complete it.

4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

No, neither of us were using a custom playbook but that was mentioned in my research. I went to EA troubleshooting and checked my modem ports to see if that was an issue or with a firewall from service provider but everything checked out on my end. We rescheduled our game for tomorrow night so I'm hoping it was just weighed down EA servers but it maybe an issue going forward (with everyone). Chargersplaya2156 and I spent the better part of 3 plus hours trying to get it done. If we run into the same issues tomorrow I will let you know asap! Thanks for responding too because I didn't want you think that we flaked out on the league either if for some reason we cannot get it done.

5. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

Ive been having a lot of choppy gameplay so bad it affects how I play to the point I miss passes and holes when running and completely over run my target on defense. Very frustrating for me and the guys I've played have sen the same issues while playing me.

6. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Had same game tonight...desync for the first game then we killed our mics (kinda ruins the fun) and we got the whole game in?! This was our ninth attempt, 8/9 times we had mics and the 9th time we didn't. ??? Big respect for Chargersplaya2156 for sticking this match-up out