Desyncing Issues...anyone have any input?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Anthrax78, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

So I'm trying to get my week 1 game in the Necessary Roughness league and we either kept getting booted for excessive grieving or decyncing issues. I've had this issue come up in the other league I'm in only once (the connection was not good so it made sense then). My internet fires at 28-32 and I have a direct connection right from my modem and not a wireless one. Needless to say, we tried....get this 7 times (1 made it shockingly to the 3rd quarter!) to get our game completed and got tossed every time!? I researched and found it might be custom playbooks but neither of us were using one. I then went to the EA troubleshooting and checked my input/output ports from my internet provider and they were ok as well. If anybody has any ideas about this problem I would like to know and pass the information along to my other league members.

Thanks!

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Could it be your opponent? If he has a bad connection (or connection issues in general) couldn't that contribute to the problems?

3. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I'm sure it's possible but he said his connection seemed fine as well? I already discussed the issue with my commish but I've heard a lot people having that problem lately on online CCM. I did everything I could on my end to see so hopefully it's just some weird issue EA servers might be having or something on his end possibly?.

4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Your connection hard wired or wifi ?

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I was hard wired, he was running a wifi connection but he claimed he never had any real issues prior to that (we were mic'd, we even though it could be the mic's so we went xbox party on a couple of games) so that maybe something but honestly when we were playing it played a lot better than some of the online matches I've completed before.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

A hiccup in wifi can cause all kinds of issues when gaming so that would be my assumption, I played another PL member this year and we both have good Internet and neither of us was on wifi and we got same error so who knows.

On a side not that signature of yours is ridiculous lol , signature should never be longer than your post IMO :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

A hiccup in wifi can cause all kinds of issues when gaming so that would be my assumption, I played another PL member this year and we both have good Internet and neither of us was on wifi and we got same error so who knows.

On a side not that signature of yours is ridiculous lol , signature should never be longer than your post IMO :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

LOL, yeah now that you mention it you're right. I'm flashy like that but it is annoying when reading posts and have to go though a bible length of info to get to the next post. Ill adjust it. On to the topic, I just shrugged it off and assumed it was EA servers being weighed down. I did everything I could on my end so that's all I can worry about.

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

If it becomes a reoccurring issue then I would be concerned but EA games have been know to do odd shit with DC's before

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

This happened to myself and Big Suge Knight I am on a very fast, hardwired connection. There was no lag at all during the game. Im unsure if Suge was on a wireless connection or not, but it didnt feel like it.

It seems like it's something to do with packetloss, or a memory issue with the game itself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Yeah that sounds possible, I even put the game itself on my hard drive to eliminate any loading issue from the disc itself. Just grabbing at straws at this point but I'm pretty sure it is on EA's end.

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I am on a solid wired connection. I have had no NCAA disconnect issues but at least two for Madden, you and Baron.

13. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Had same game tonight...desync for the first game then we killed our mics (kinda ruins the fun) and we got the whole game in?! This was our ninth attempt, 8/9 times we had mics and the 9th time we didn't. ???

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya this is an issue. Everytime I play Kasper we get this error at some point. Twice last time we played smh

15. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Had this happen to me today in a CCM game. Played the entire game with 0 lag whatsoever. We went into overtime and at the coin toss a desync occurred and ruined it.

16. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Were you guys on mic's?

17. DU55

DU55 Walk On

We were on mics but were not in a party. Just game chat.

18. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Yeah...I played literally 9 times with a guy and when we killed our mic's (no party or in-game) we got it completed.:doodie: So, using some scientific reasoning I believe that game mic's can cause the servers to lag. It is just my theory though but I believe it. EA needs to address this big time, no fun playing in leagues when you cannot talk to the other guy!