Detroit Lions - Ownership Change

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by StevenRhysCann, Jul 8, 2010.

1. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions - Ownership Change

As Nate and SDunlap alluded to: http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26123

I will very sadly be leaving the Lions and the OMFL for the remainder of the Madden 10 season as of this weekend. I won't go into full details here as I did with them, just say that i'll be moving and as a result will have very limited internet access (dial-up if anything) for at least a couple of weeks, which would obviously be unfair the league with the playoffs about to start.

Taking over the team (I think) will be the former owner, Moogle. Seems kinda ironic that he left the team because of internet issues and now he'll be getting it back for the same reason, lol. I'll be playing my week 16 game against the Packers, and if anyone from group A in the Cup wants to get in a game before Sunday, i'll try to do that too.

I would assume Moogle will take over the Texans in the Cup, and for Madden 11, but i'm not sure about that, i'm sure Nate or Jeremy will clear it up however. Sorry if this causes an inconvenience to anyone, TRude especially, as I hope he gets the Lions for 11 like we've organised.

I hate to leave the league like this, I hate to leave the league at all, but I hope to get a shot at coming back next season. Good luck with the Lions in the playoffs Moogle.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Good owner good luck to you and hope to see you back in 2011...

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, Moogle gets to come back to his Lions and instantly becomes a OMFLBowl favorite.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

good luck to you in whatever you have going on. im sure ill wind up somewhere fine next season. my main thing is getting the dolphins to mustang since thats his favorite team.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

lol thanks trude, i appreciate that. I'll get you to the lions if thats what you really want, though there are other alleys.

Good having you Steven, good luck, hope to see you again.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

he's coming back, it may take a few weeks. Maji will be back too soon!

7. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Alright, finished my game against Jethro, locked up the division for Moogle, i'll drop out of the league now.

Good luck to everyone the rest of the season, i'll keep checking the boards to see how the playoffs turn out, and you'll probably see me on PSN every now and then, playing offline Madden. :-(

Thanks for having me, I hope to be back for Madden 11.

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Best of luck Steven, you were great and you will be missed. Our only international owner too....

9. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

GL Bro!