Deuce 2012 Part II

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Apr 13, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Just stirring up conversation at with this, clearly drifter has the final say, but maybe the input from this will help or influence his decisions.... anyway...

if you had your choice of users in your division.... who would you like to play year in and year out for your division crown?

For me personally, it would be three of this foursome... BBJ, Lawdog, Mustang or fuckin Shaun...
    (yes i put fuckin Shaun for a reason... 2 three point losses in a row has me slightly bitter)

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

BBJ is always fun, because I can actually hear the controller crashing to the ground.

JR is so damn frustrating, but always makes me figure out a new way to beat him other than my traditional game plan.

Mustang's pressure and ability to play the pass makes it difficult for me to pass the ball the way I want to pass the ball.

Im not even sure I have played Drifter in this year's game believe it or not.

Sand can surprise you, and he almost always plays sim.

Shaun is one of the guys that really comes up with a game plan and tries to execute it. Still don't know how he gets so much pressure from the DT spot, its pretty amazing.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

the bottom of the deuce barrel (y)

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I haven't played most of you guys yet, but I'd probably be in the bottom of the Deuce barrel with Bond lol. My games against Emmdot have been enjoyable so far, even though every one of them has been an ass beating. I've played a couple of really good games with Khaalis too.

5. Bondzai

Me, goose, and khaalis would probably be a good division.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i have no problem being in the same div/conf as lawdog. as long as he goes half on every controller i break..

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

It doesn't matter to me. I've been in a division with JR & BBJ. that was fun. We always had some good games. I used to be able to at lease give OM a good game, now it's insane how good he is with his team.

I still think the most fun I've had was last year when BBJ and I would play. All our games were close. I'm still bitter over my running back fumbling on that dive, haha

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I want to be Bondzai's division.

I have to be bottom 3 in the league.

9. Bondzai

You know I'll beat you in season 1. :)

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Probably true. I suck to start usually, plus I always take some shitbird project team.

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You just beat JR when he had the better team (arguably).

12. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I wish i had the better team..... Shaun got the Vols up to a B- overall, unfortunately, im still a C+ overall....

13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I still haven't played half of the league. Sand, mustang, Lawdog, Drifter, and Bond. I am not sure how I would stack up with you guys but I think I am somewhere in the middle of the pack. I enjoy playing BBJ, Gators, JR, Timp, and Khaalis so I am not picky at all. I have had some absolute battles with Gators....its funny because he is pass heavy and I am run heavy.

14. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I want in the division with the best user in the Deuce. NEVA SCARED!!!!!!

15. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

You make me more pass heavy then I want to be with the way you stop my run with your MLB lol.