Deuce ACC Preview by "The OMlawdog"...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Jun 27, 2013.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

With the big 10 up for grabs by real men, the deuce members that will be riding the short bus on their way to a national title will be playing in the ACC. Though the words National Title and Bondzai have never been used in the same paragraph before, it should be interesting to see how the ACC unfolds with some of the best recruiters and bondzai in the Deuce.

Lets start with the best team in the Deuce:

Louisville - All the shit talking aside Bond has a talented Louisville squad that actually is more prepared for a run in 2014 versus 2013. Daville is loaded with junior talent, headlined by Heisman candidate Teddy Bridgewater. He is just a JR and is a 96 OVR and has a 80/89/84 speed set with an astonishing 93/92 passing set that is off the charts good, and he is only a Junior. He is far and away the best player in the Deuce and the most dynamic. That being said, may god have mercy on his soul.

Catching some of those passes and continuing the tradition at Lousiville will be freshman WR James Quick who is a 79 OVR and has a 91/84/92 skill set that is a great base for a true freshman. He has a chance to be a really special WR for Coach Bond and I think you will see him have over 2,000 yards receiving before he graduates.

UNC - Coach Shaun Mason inherits a talented team with great uniforms and a great senior QB in Bryan Rennnner who is a 93 OVR that has 93 Throw PWR and 88 Throw ACC. He is pretty much the 2nd best QB in the ACC after Teddy Bridgewater. He is a great leader and will put up huge stats in Shaun's offense.

Speaking of great players in Shaun's offense look for Sophomore TJ Thorpe to put up monster stats over the next three years. He is a 85 OVR WR and has 91/81/95 speed set that will be very tough deal with. Throw in 87 SPC catch and 86 RTE running, this guy will be tough to handle. UNC is built for success on defense as well with great LB's that aren't seniors.

NC State - Look for the Wolfpack to be looking more like the Hangover crew as opposed to a team that is capable of winning the ACC the first few years. This NC State team needs a talent infusion, but luckily they do have Quentin Payton a 6'4" 211 lb WR that has 91 speed and 94 acceleration, he is an 88 ovr and will be NCSU's primary weapon.

The future of NCSU will be in the hands of Manny Stocker a sophomore QB that has a solid speed set at 75/79/77 and solid passing attributes 83/79. He is a 77 OVR and can be a leader after maybe sitting a year.

Ga Tech - The Rambling Wreck of Ga Tech will be lead by the Joe Gibbs of the college game in Drifter and with their recruiting ties to Georiga, Florida, and the east coast, I expect them to be a player for the ACC title every year. Leading that charge will be FB David Sims a 6'0" 225 beast of a RB that has a 87/83/91 speed set with 89 BTK, so basically a bruising back that will be a load to handle. He is a 90 OVR and will be extremely tough to handle.

Defensively, I want you to remember this name: Francis Kallion. No seriously, write it down. He is a RS freshman and is 6'5" 302 lbs and is a fucking 83 OVR. That is not a misprint. All of his DL attributes are between 77-81, im talking all of them. He is a beast. We are talking about a senior that could be between a 94-96 OVR rating. That is insane. The only way he isn't an All American is if the guys that Drifter recruits from the South come in better. Dead serious. Enjoy ACC;

Syracuse - Coach Khaalis does what he always does which is pick a terrible team, recruit a bunch of NBA small forwards to play WR and be pain in the ass to play every year, but normally never turns the corner because he started in too big of a hole. This year his Syracuse team will be led by two great LB's Dyshawn Davis and Marquis Spruvil a JR and SR respectively. Spruvil has a 83/79/88 speed set with 88 BSH and 87 HP. Just a beast. Throw in JR Davis who has a 83/83/88 speed set and 85 BSH and 87 HP, you are talking just a great LB corp to start out with.

The man that will be leading the charge for most of the next three years will be Ashton Broyld who is 6'4" 220 and has a speed set of 81/76/83 and throw ratings of 84/83. Being only a sophomore, you are looking at someone that could really cause some problems for a lot of ACC teams. Should be interesting to see what Khaalis can do if he grabs some big WR's.

UVA - A team that will also struggle with talent deficiencies will be relying on a great corner in JR CB Demetrious Nicholson 85 OVR that has great coverage traits - 85 Man/92 Zone/87 play rec. Considering he is just a junior, it should be interesting to see how he helps UVA. I expect him to play a lot of man and help UVA stack the box.

The UVA team will be relying on one key player and that is RS Sophomore QB David Watford who is a 84 Overall QB that is explosive. He has a 82/83/86 speed set along with an extremely solid 86/83 throwing set and only as a sophomore. With two years of progression, you are talking a QB that could easily be a 90 OVR QB with throw ratings close to 90. UVA will go as far as Watford takes them, and he can take them a long way.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

That DT from GT will never even be the best DT in his division. Whatever scrub Shaun recruits will dominate the league and win all kinds of awards. Goals for the cycle: Don't let Shaun get an elite DT or Drifter get another Jaques.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I was looking at the Louisville roster and I will have a Florida pipeline and possibly a Georgia pipeline.

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Is there a way on teambuilder to see what states the guys are from?

5. Bondzai

I looked on the louisville web site and their real roster. Damn near half of their players are from FL.

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

UNC + Air Raid = Win

I expect Shaun to win that division year 1.

(insert Shaun's sandbaggin')

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

On paper our D-line is pretty impressive. Now to build around that. And yeah... Mason is going to own this year I think.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

:wtf:

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

I may not even play DT this year. The cycle before you joined I played MLB.

10. Bondzai

Don't sleep on Teddy Cheesewater.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I really hope NCAA implemented Madden's presnap "disguises" of where the user player is lined up

• Like Like x 2