Deuce Matchups.... Part 1

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Mar 28, 2011.

?

Who is the worse recruiter?

1. Bondzai

40.0%
  2. Gators

50.0%
  3. neither, someone else in the Deuce?

10.0%
  1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

WTF!?! I thought this was just a running joke. You guys actually think there's some truth to this? Oh man.

3. JrRawlins

its all love man....

4. JrRawlins

even though some of your Missouri classes, left me scratching my head.... Bondzai is the worst recruiter in the Deuce... by far...

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

hm, I've never really thought about this. Honestly, I mostly only follow my recruits. Once a guy goes to another team, I could care less about him. I do track other schools, but never really paid attention to how bad they recruit.

This is a good question though.

I voted Bondzai, but again, I don't really know how good/bad his recruiting classes rank.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Being the fng i don't have much experience to draw from. I haven't really been in too many recruiting battles, or noticed anybody having terrible classes. Since I haven't seen Gators in any offseaon recruiting yet I'll vote for him ;) Really though, nobody has stood out to me as being terrible at recruiting so far.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

haha, believe me I was scratching my head at times too. there was a learning curve at Missouri. I got caught in the middle with being on a bunch of 5 star recruits lists but really had no chance of ever getting them. Oklahoma would routinely dominate me on the recruiting trail on guys I'd have significant leads on. That resulted in me wasting a lot of time and signing some not so glamorous classes. This has been remedied now though. I should have a solid class this season at Miami.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Do you guys not pay attention to recruiting classes at all? I always had Texas near the top in recruiting. Just because I suck on the field don't take away the fact that I have the ability to recruit with an elite program.

Fuckers!

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You guys are missing the boat...Khaalis is the worst.

10. JrRawlins

lol, i dont know bout that.... Khaalis does the best he can with what he is given.....

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    FSU isn't that bad.

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think when you consider the schools people are at and have been at for the last three iterations, you would be surprised at the skill people actually possess. This year's game is a new level of strategy.

I think Bond has done a good job despite having powerhouses. He still doesn't get top guys he probably should. Gators couldn't buy players at Mizzou. He's doing a bit better now at that he is in the hotbed known as southern Florida.

13. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I still stick to my answer a while back to another question that the best players in this league are @JrRawlins and @OMlawdog, and if I had a gun to my head deciding who was best, it'd be @JrRawlins

This is not at all to @OMlawdog because I believe he is a great player who mixes up his play calling and plays stellar defense.

14. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Recruiting wise Lawdog seems to have the advantage though. But, that could be due to JR being on his third? team and OM still being with his original team.

15. JrRawlins

lol, yeap my 3rd team.... Kansas State for 8 seasons? Iowa State for almost one... this is my 3rd year with Georgia....

16. JrRawlins

I was more talking about Kentucky... who was pretty bad to start.... Khaalis has the Florida State team rolling pretty well on the recruiting trail.... if he could ever beat BBJ or Drifter he could really make some noise...